Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
I think once someone goes big time, they are bound to be sued by someone. This seems to be a fact of life these days. It's really sad. As for the lab situation, I guess it's possible they overworked the dog and somehow it got injured. But I know Cesar is currently touring the country for the next year, so most likely if something did happen, it was one of his employees, and not Cesar himself. But since it is his center, he's liable. But the dog owner is sueing only for the medical bills, which to me seems weird...suggesting that they are not out to make a buck. I think if the suit is settled in court, we'll learn more.

·
Registered
245 Posts
People sue for anything nowadays. I've never watched the dog whisperer but I'm sure whatever the situation is it will be resolved.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Since they're only asking for the medical bills i think it would be smart for them to just settle it quietly out of court. That is unless the dog already had problems before he went to the cesar and the owner was just trying to blame someone else.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Killerdrgn said:
Since they're only asking for the medical bills i think it would be smart for them to just settle it quietly out of court. That is unless the dog already had problems before he went to the cesar and the owner was just trying to blame someone else.

agreed, i love the show he is great. i hope my trainer gets me tickets for the chicago show. as a trainer i also have a trainer. its awayls good to work with other trainers. i command, he gets bit. fun fun but my back hurts from the last class. oh well ill get over it.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts