Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read with interest the thread on how to choose a dog walker. That got me thinking about the other side of the equation, the dog walker to client side. What does your favorite client do that makes your life easier? Or what do you wish they would do?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am not a dog walker, but do appreciate the service mine provides. She is always thankful that I pay her on time, without her asking or billing me. You'd be surprised how many clients drag their feet with payment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Michelle, the dog walker I had before we moved (haven't found an new one yet) used a monthly billing using PayPal. You could sign up for what she called a "subscription" and your credit card was billed for the subscription period. I really liked it, gave me on less thing to keep track of.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Michelle, the dog walker I had before we moved (haven't found an new one yet) used a monthly billing using PayPal. You could sign up for what she called a "subscription" and your credit card was billed for the subscription period. I really liked it, gave me on less thing to keep track of.
I would hate this, especially if the dog walker made you use it to get a discount or something. I'm not a fan of PayPal at all. But I agree, it sounds convenient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts