Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog is constantly trying to protect the world from evil squirrels but has yet to get one.
So in the squirrel apocalypse how many squirrels would it take to win in a battle of your dog vs squirrels?
If the squirrels came at Indy one at a time Kung-fu movie style, Indy could go all day long. If it were all at once... Maybe 100... I mean even an evil attacking squirrel is still just a squirrel...
(Inspired by rick and morty, the dogs have been trying to warn us)

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Oh man, Eva would tear up a squirrel brigade. She has killed several and with impressive speed (like, running start from 150 feet away).

Chester would do some damage. He has gotten one or two but he listened too well once when he grabbed a squirrel and I yelled at him to stop. He stopped but the squirrel was still alive and flailed at his face. Startled him a bit.

The more organized the fight, the better the chances for a company of squirrels. I bet after a few were down they would retreat to fight (or flee) another day.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Ida has never *caught* a squirrel, but our neighborhood has a lot of dogs and coyotes, so I imagine the squirrels are pretty canine savvy. But she also seems more like she wants to be friends with the squirrels.... at least until they start throwing pine cones at her (jerks).

·
Registered
768 Posts
The wolfies could care less about the squirrels.
But.....my barn cat Marco....he'd sharpen his claws
and say "bring it on". Pretty sure the wolfies would
back him. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Mine thinks they are little Boston puppies for her to play with, hasn't caught one but they did tease her. I have red ones so they look like her!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Squirrels can be very aggressive. It also depends on what kind of dog you have. My dog was recently attacked and bitten by a squirrel.

·
Super Moderator
2,442 Posts
This post is going on four years old and the original poster hasn't been on the forums in a couple years, so I'm closing this thread to further replies. Do feel free to join in any of our current discussions, though, or start a new thread of your own!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.