Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ya'll!!
Does anyone have any home tricks about pooch shedding? :eek:I have a American Bull Dog but he sheds alot. I brush him everyday and it helps but I wouldn't have thought they would shed that much. And anything special I can do to clean it up in the house? I vacum and dust everyday:( Just thought I would ask. Thanks in advance for any advice:D

MJB & Tater P1020143 copy.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Brushing daily is the best advice I can give, but you mentioned doing that already. My Klee Kai blows her coat twice a year and I get massive amounts of fur piles when I groom her during those periods. During those times I usually increase my grooming sessions to about twice a day. You could try grooming more often but I know that's probably not the answer you're looking for.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
What type of brush are your currently using? what type of food is she on? has health issues been rulled out? giving them a bath will also help loosen up the hair, but I wouldnt bathe too often to do that trick.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ya'll!!! Really appreciate ya'lls help. And Tater says Bow Wow to!! Very beautiful dogs!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts