Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Dog Shaming - We All Do It

9K views 34 replies 22 participants last post by  PackMomma 
#1 ·
Here's something I think all of us would enjoy :) And can relate to lol. Notice that there is a very obvious pattern in each post, so just know you're not alone :)

http://dog-shaming.com/

#4 ·
lol I can definitely relate to these. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.....

pfft sleeping on dirty laundry, that's not even a real offense compared to some of the other things my dog can proudly claim to have done.

"I fart in my dad's face while he's expressing my anal glands"
"I fart in my dad's face at night cause I like to sleep on his bed with my butt in his face"
"I drink out of the toilet cause it's tastier"
"I eat a bunch of grass before bed time so I can puke it all up on my dad's bed"
"I puked on my dad's face and pillow and sheets while he's asleep in the middle of the night"
"I stole a whole cooked trout and ate in on my dad's pillow"
"I stole a rotisserie chicken and ate it on my dad's bed"
"I stole used feminine products, shredded them all over my dad's bed and also hid some pieces under the sheets for good measure"
"I pee on other dogs' beds"
"I poop on the carpet cause I like to run back inside before I finish pooping outside"
"I stole my dad's beer while he wasn't looking, it made me feel nauseous so I snuck inside his friend's house to puke on the carpet"
"I pooped in my dad's car when he left me for a moment, doesn't he know he's not suppose to leave dogs in cars?"
"I felt bad about pooping in the car so I tried to eat it all up to hide the evidence"
"Eating the poop was disgusting so I puked it all back up on to the car seats"

....why do I put up with all this -__-

#5 ·
i pooped in my dad's car when he left me for a moment, doesn't he know he's not suppose to leave dogs in cars?"
"i felt bad about pooping in the car so i tried to eat it all up to hide the evidence"
"eating the poop was disgusting so i puked it all back up on to the car seats"
lolmao rotf!

#8 ·
LOL!

What is it with toilet water??? Thumper will ONLY drink toilet water, and rain water. I give him fresh, filtered water every day but he will not touch it.. I have to leave all the toilet seats up in the house otherwise he will not drink.

#9 ·
Kabota turns up his nose at tap water and I don't blame him, they chlorinate the water heavily around here . . . except that he'll cheerfully slurp up the nastiest, muddiest puddle with who knows what floating on the top. In fact, he'll fight me to get to that disgusting puddle. But heaven forbid I don't buy him the finest in spring water!

#17 ·
Hahahha that is awesome. My first dog was OBSESSED with used feminine products. He would go into the garbage cans in the bathroom and just spend hours drooling all over them. It was the one thing that he would serious guard if anyone tried to take it away. So gross >.<

#19 ·
If I were to put a shaming sign to display in front of Eddee ... It would read ........

" I don't want my Mom to work so hard ... so I poop right in front of the toilet to make it easy on her." *Big Grin*

#21 · (Edited)
Aidan would be plastered with signs:

If I'm in the bathroom with a guy, we pee together. Male bonding ritual.
I hide one of each pair of shoes I find.
I unzip all backpacks and hide the portable contents around the house.
I tear apart rush seats, and I'm looking forward to working my magic on wicker someday.
I sleep in my dad's closet and chew the tassels off his loafers.
I escape from every harness I've ever worn. I have a big collection of worthless harnesses.
I unlatch my dog crate from the outside -- both latches. Still working on doing that while I'm in the crate.
I broke the zippers on a brand new soft crate that I had owned for only an hour. Like the harnesses, it was supposed to restrain me in the car.
I grabbed a roll of bubble wrap 2' in diameter and unrolled it all while still running at top speed through my dad's bookstore.
I can unlock the locked kitchen trash can. Don't worry, it still locks.
I mangle the high heels of all of the sandals my girl buys to wear with ball gowns. I don't like her other shoes.
I steal open plastic drink bottles from the kids and run through the house with them.
I remove library books from the book bag and chew on the corners, but only when my mom is about to leave for the library.
I broke my nylon tunnel when I was moving it around the yard, sort of by accident.
If I get wet, I dry myself off on all the furniture while being chased by people who have towels.
If I can get into the shower with someone, I will. I can shred an entire bath mat in 15 seconds.
I bark and howl at cats and groundhogs long after I've scared them away. Then I do it again as a preventative measure.
I wake up my mom when she is taking a nap and at 6 a.m. just because I can, and then I go back to sleep on her pillow.
I bury bully sticks and meat under my dad's pillow.
I like to open boxes that come in the mail for my mom. After I take out the contents, I tear up the boxes.
I eat the kids' homework. If its right before the bus comes, the teachers never believe them.
I ask to go out, and when we step onto the porch, I roll over on my back and wiggle around and refuse to get up.
I claw at the bottom of the washing machine because I am sure there is a mouse under there.
I ate 2 lbs. of raw steak after removing it from the packages, in less than 2 minutes, while the boys were unloading groceries.
I hate peanut butter, but I ate a dozen peanut butter cookies that were cooling on a rack.
I like to toss the all cushions off of couches and chairs so the living room becomes a bouncy house.
I love to be in the yard to cheer the boys on while they mow the lawn.
If you are a dust pan, I will eat you.
I provide the comedy hour in every dog class I've ever attended. They should pay me.
I like to empty file folders.
I can remove all of the bedding from a king-sized bed in 2 minutes or less -- including blankets, sheets, and comforters.
I knocked a lady friend flat on her back when I ran between her legs in her own big, empty back yard. Her feet weren't far enough apart.
I can walk or run or jump around the living room without my feet ever touching the floor.

#26 ·
I've always thought something needed to be done with this photo. I think it should read,

"I lull my mom into a false sense of security so she trusts me alone with yarn, then I go in for the kill. I am very ashamed." hehe

#30 ·
I've always thought something needed to be done with this photo. I think it should read,

"I lull my mom into a false sense of security so she trusts me alone with yarn, then I go in for the kill. I am very ashamed." hehe
I liked you before. Now I find out you have yarn? I am DEFINITELY a fan :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.