Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you have a gorilla pod to go with that because I want pictures of Merlin!

(P.s.- Wear a helmet!)
I did not think about a helmet.... I have been researching these for a while.... I actually ran this same model with a Husky Mix a few weeks back. It was a blast...... Based on that dog.... I think Merlin and I can Motor right along.

I liked this model because it is simple. Not a lot to break.

I TRIED to find someone that sold them down here. And though they are becoming popular... There are no dealers down here. I ordered mine out of Canada.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I bought a cheap kid's scooter off Amazon. It's fun, although only Penny is any good at it. The boys are too slow. I got a skater's helmet, because I hate bicycle helmets--they look stoopid :p. And I think the skater's helmet gives better coverage. Skater's helmets in adult sizes are surprisingly hard to find.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Well I'm out unless they have a model with a motor and I can do a recliner mount on scooter.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I wouldn't mind a three wheeler. :) ... if I could find one. Abbylynn can do it!

Maybe I will just stick to Abbylynn and the wheeled desk chair. :/

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
I bought a cheap kid's scooter off Amazon. It's fun, although only Penny is any good at it. The boys are too slow. I got a skater's helmet, because I hate bicycle helmets--they look stoopid :p. And I think the skater's helmet gives better coverage. Skater's helmets in adult sizes are surprisingly hard to find.
Bicycle helmets work fine. Early in my scootering endeavors, before I learned to abandon ship properly, I took a bad tumble off mine and the helmet saved my bacon for sure.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Wvasko, that made me laugh! I agree about the helmet, Johnny Bandit. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JB, what site did you ordered this from? I've been searching every bike shop in my are and haven't found one. :(
I ordered from a Canadian dog sleding site.... But hold the phone a second before I publish it. I paid for it through my pay pal account I have set up for my dog training business (easiest way for clients to pay me with a card) I have my pay pal receipt and the money has been debited. I have yet to get any acknowledgement of my order.... Even after emailing the contact for the company on my paypal receipt. I don't like that.... It does not give me a warm fuzzy.....I am not overly worried about it. I have a month to contest it with pay pal. It just does not give me a great feeling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts