Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you know anyone in the Marion, VA area, please ask them to keep their eyes open for this girl.

Thanks.

"Transporter had a major wreck, totaled her car. Dog jumped through shattered glass window and is on the loose. 11 months old, sweet girl, probably terrified. She is near Marion, Virginia. ANYONE KNOW ANYONE NEAR THERE. WE NEED HELP LOOKING FOR HER. Please post far and wide. PLEASE. Need help ASAP. Contact Janeen (406-323-3519) or Robin ( 267-475-0541 )"

She is a young black dane mix. She has been spotted but they need local help. She has a scar from an embedded collar and is wearing a bright pink collar and dragging a leash.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73029193682#/group.php?gid=73029193682

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm in the area, but honestly, that picture (and the one posted on CL) don't help much. I hope the pup is found and returned. Unfortunately, this being a rural, mountainous region, there are so many places for a dog to hide. Plus, it looks like so many dogs around here.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Thats around 5/6 hrs south west of me..but I will keep my eye on craigslist and forward it to my aunt in Roanoke, VA :(

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the area, but honestly, that picture (and the one posted on CL) don't help much. I hope the pup is found and returned. Unfortunately, this being a rural, mountainous region, there are so many places for a dog to hide. Plus, it looks like so many dogs around here.
Hopefully people will remember her description and the scar from the collar around her neck and her new pretty pink collar.

What scares me is if that leash gets tangled up on something this poor girl will be stuck somewhere.

I found a puppy that way once. He had on a collar and leash and the leash got tangled up in brush in a gully off the shoulder of the road. If I hadn't been walking home and heard him crying he most likely would not have survived much longer.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Poor Puzzle, this girl's having a really bad run of luck, maybe her name should be jinx!

Hopefully people will remember her description and the scar from the collar around her neck and her new pretty pink collar.

What scares me is if that leash gets tangled up on something this poor girl will be stuck somewhere.

I found a puppy that way once. He had on a collar and leash and the leash got tangled up in brush in a gully off the shoulder of the road. If I hadn't been walking home and heard him crying he most likely would not have survived much longer.
the quote and the link have conflicting info, one says a pink collar and pink lead, the other says a pink slip lead :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts