Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I work in a vet clinic and we do boarding. I'm a kennel assistant to start off for now. We use these leads that are rope and have a loop that goes around the dogs neck and when they pull, the lead pulls tighter around their neck. It has no clips on it.
Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy something like this. I've already checked Petco and they have nothing even similar. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

:)

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Rope slip leads can be found on sites like DoggoneGood and DogStuff plus many others. You can use a standard leash in the same manner. I recently did that with a stray dog.

·
Registered
818 Posts
There are alot of places online where you can order these leads. I have some. There are also martingale type leads that you can order that I like, too. Some of the places I can think of off-hand are:

www.petedge.com
www.jefferspet.com
www.drsfostersmith.com

Also, you can google "slip-leads" or "mendota slip-leads" or "martingale leads".

I love mine. I have both kinds.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much, I did google, but I like to have recommend sites from people who know whats good!

I need to get my own to use at work, b/c we have 2 and they always turn up missing. One of the girls I work with bought her own but we never work the same shift and asking where to buy a lead is the last thing on my mind when I'm working lol.
But thanks so much I will definitely be checking these sites out. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts