Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my good friend's dog (holly) was attacked and killed by a coyote in broad daylight when he was walking her in the Lake Tahoe area a few days ago. this is a really funny (yet also sad) video that he made for her as a tribute to her life using the TONS of footage of her he had acquired over her life. his owner wrote and recorded the song himself as well. if you love dogs, you will love this:

please share video if you like:wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8m0mR8NnYPA

-Matty

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Holly reminds me a lot of Charlotte. My condolences to your friend.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Nice tribute, my condolences also, very sad deal that was.

My late female ACD, Izze (pictured on the far right of my sig below) actually killed a coyote that was after the horse I was riding.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Condolences to your friend. What a sweet tribute.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Gonna cry for days :C
The video is so sweet, and that makes it so much more emotional.

Sending best wishes to your friend. I can't even imagine...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Just watched it again, little holly was so cute :( as someone who has gone thru the loss of their best friend, I understand the pain this guy is going thru :'(

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That was a wonderful tribute to little Holly ... losing a pet is a very tough thing to cope with ..... I am so sorry it happened this way ... that had to be horrific.

I am so very sorry for your friends loss... be sure to pass the condolences on please.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
My condolences to your friend. :( What a tragic and horrific way for a pet to die...I'm so sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts