Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i have a question about a dog I had that recently passed, its been very tough on me and the family. I have so many questions because this came as such a shock for me. If anyone has any ideas that would help me to understanding anything that could have happened to cause this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I had a Doberman, about 7 months old. She was throwing up for around 20 hours, it was clear throw up but at large amounts. She tried drinking water, but couldnt hold it. She was weak and lethargic, with chills all over her body. She had a cold nose with a red sore that appeared that day (about the size of a dime) and cold feet, with a constant drip of saliva from her mouth. No diarreaha, we underestimated her ability to deal with this and believed we could wait another day to see if she fought off whatever she had. Any ideas of what the cause was, any similar occurences from anyone else? Thank you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's hard to say what happened to your dog, but we had a dog that passed away earlier this year with similar symptoms. At the vet we were shown a horrible x-ray littered with tumors. He was 12 years old and outlived all of his siblings.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Possibly a blockage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts