Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone....

I'm so glad to have found this forum, because I love to talk about my dogs.
I've been working professionally with dogs, for 20 years now, as a dog groomer,
and I still enjoy my work.

I am also a certified veterinary technician.
I got my certification 5 years ago.

I've been fostering for a local pit bull rescue for a few years now, and I find it very rewarding.

I have 3 rescued APBTs, (American Pit Bull Terriers), 2 males and 1 female that I have adopted, and 2 foster APBT mixes, currently at my house.
All 3 of my pits have a Canine Good Citizen Certification and Temperament Test Certification.
All of my dogs are spayed/neutered, even my 2 fosters.

I am passionate about the APBT and the AmStaff breeds, and believe they have gotten an undeserved reputation because of irresponsible and ignorant people.

I'm also a strong advocate for mandatory spay/neuter laws.
I feel that there are too many people out there breeding dogs, that have no idea what they are doing.

I'm really looking forward to meeting others here, who are as passionate about dogs as I am.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great picture....:D
I love the harness......

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Thanks!...its just a starter harness....we wanted to see how she would do before we sank a bunch on money into a custom one.....but it looks like we might be doing just that come spring :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Fantastic to see yet another wonderfully responsible pit bull parent on here! :) I am also a pit bull mom...Bridgette is a 4 year old pit bull mix.

I'm also a vet tech...still working towards my certification though. Good to have another tech on here too :)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Hey! Glad to have another responsible pit bull mom here! you'll find this place very pit bul friendly! I can't wait to see some pictures of your pooches!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts