Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any bags that they use to organize there dog stuff when they go on trips or bring there dog places with more pockets than a back pack to organize stuff better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a specific bag for travelling, but for hikes and things I have this. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000UTDATE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How much stuff do you pack for your dog? Lol! For a trip my dogs get usually only a bed, a bone, a toy, water/food dish, and food. I carry the bed and the rest goes into a reusable shopping bag.
I have a bag of my dogs winter stuff like boots and jackets that I take for if I need to use them and head halters and the stuff I use for running but it's all kinda just thrown into a back pack that only has one big pocket and a small one and I want something that I can kinda organize it more so I don't have to pull everything out just to find what I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Maybe try a camera backpack? They usually have lots of different compartments. A bit pricey though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts