Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this dog named steeler and when ever we start the dishwasher he freaks out. he starts wining and running around trying to find anyway to get out. He has learned how to open the sliding glass door with his nose so I have put a peice of wood behind it to stop that. he has even broken down a few screens in the window to escape. once even jumped thru the glass closed. I rent so i cant replace the dishwasher on my own like i have thought of. Any other ideas to get him calm. Thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
Oh goodness! What an inconvenient thing for him to dislike.

Can you run it when you take Steeler out for a walk? Just avoid the problem all together?

I have this dog named steeler and when ever we start the dishwasher he freaks out. he starts wining and running around trying to find anyway to get out. He has learned how to open the sliding glass door with his nose so I have put a peice of wood behind it to stop that. he has even broken down a few screens in the window to escape. once even jumped thru the glass closed. I rent so i cant replace the dishwasher on my own like i have thought of. Any other ideas to get him calm. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what i usually do but it last for almost 2 hours so i was trying to figure out a way for when i cant walk him during that time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts