Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
which food among the below has given you the best results (giant breed puppy) or which one do you prefer?

- eukanuba

- propet

- royal canin

- pedigree (professional range)

- bento kronen

- eagle pack

- science diet

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
There have been a few very recent polls/threads on this subject. You may want to check the archives. :)

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Definitely Eagle Pack Holistic Select!! I don't have large/giant breeds, but I use EPHS and love it. Read on their website www.eaglepack.com about pethealth and large breeds like Great Danes, etc. Great food, IMO! Definitely better than anything else listed on the poll!!!!!!!! Well....I haven't actually heard of 2 of the foods, but I wouldn't feed any of the others but Eagle Pack Holistic Select!!!!! Not the other Eagle Pack foods, just Holistic Select!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
eagle pack holistic for sure. i found it to be the best balanced for the giant breed pups. i had my girls on it when they were growing. my younger dane had HOD early on (the "breeder" fed her Ol Roy!!!) and once i changed her to eagle pack holistic, she turned right around!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
OF the choices given I would definitely look into Eagle Pack Holistic. The others I wouldn't ever feed my dogs.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I feed Royal Canin diabetic prescription formula - should i be looking for a different type of diabetic food guys?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts