favorite toys- Stuffed squaky toys
favorite treats- Oatmeal cookies
favorite walks- The park
favorite places- My room
favorite bones- Cow hooves
favorite person- Me
favorite things to do- Lay on my bed while I play video games, being petted

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- Making sounds like she's talking

things your dog did you will never forgot- Sleeping with her eyes open and snoring

how did you get your dog- An accident

is your dog good around other dogs- She's jealous if I pet my other two dogs

good around children- She's kind of scared around them

how was the first day like with your dog- She was really, really little

Why did you name your dog what you did - Named after a video game character

When is your dogs birthday? It was some time in April. I was in middle school then.

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - No

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - No

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - No

What was it -

Did (s)he win -

What place -
Rinoa is from Final Fantasy. Right?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Full Name-Roxy
Age-5 months
Breed-Mutt
Gender-Female
Color-White and black
neutered/spayed-Getting spayed next month

Favorites:

favorite toys-Tennis balls
favorite treats-Any
favorite walks-To the creek
favorite places-My lap
favorite bones-Plain rawhides
favorite person-Me
favorite things to do-Play with her brother

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh-Chases her brother around the house

things your dog did you will never forgot-Um.. She ran away for an hour. Got spooked from the chainsaw :(

how did you get your dog-Found her on my back porch

is your dog good around other dogs-Yep, a little scared at first

good around children-She likes to jump on the little ones and she is getting kinda big for that

how was the first day like with your dog-It was great

Why did you name your dog what you did -My boyfriend picked it out

When is your dogs birthday?IDK

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* -Na

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT -Nope

Has your dog ever been in a compitition -No

What was it -N/A

Did (s)he win -N/A

What place -N/A

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I have two dogs, but I'll just do this on my "first born".

Full Name- Callisto "Callie" Kaida White
Age- ~16 months
Breed-heinz 57
Gender- Girlie-girl
Color-black and tan
neutered/spayed- Definatley spayed.

Favorites:

favorite toys-flirt pole
favorite treats-NOT raw chicken:rolleyes:
favorite walks-at the park
favorite places-... the park
favorite bones-the random deer legs that they bring up from the holler. :D
favorite person-ME, of course!
favorite things to do-ignore me when I say its time to go.:rolleyes:

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- if the weather is bad, she jumps up on my window sill and whines for me to let her in. (she's an outside dog b/c of the 'rents.)

things your dog did you will never forgot- swim across the river. I didn't even know that she liked water!!

how did you get your dog-I got her from our local shelter as a puppy a week after my soulmate dog, Lola, was hit by a car. Callie is my rehabilitation dog.

is your dog good around other dogs- Yep. She comes to the shelter with me all the time.

good around children-wary... but she's cool once she gets to sniff them. I'm taking her to play rehearsal to try to help her with her people skills, which she is excelling at. The director wants her to be in it!

how was the first day like with your dog-She peed in my room... but it was a VERY happy day! I cried a lot, because I had just lost Lola, but she made me happy again when I realized that I had saved her from death. <3

Why did you name your dog what you did -It wasnt until 4 weeks after I had gotten her that I had settled on her name: Callisto Kaida, which translates to "My Most Beautiful Little Dragon." ... she had a biting problem.

When is your dogs birthday? uh... sometime around Christmas.

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - No... I'm too poor. But I DO buy the dogs special meats on occasion.

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - ... 100% shelter dog.

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Uh, nope.

she played with the big dogs. : p

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Full Name-Upendi Sue
Age- Six days shy of a year old.
Breed- GSDxHusky
Gender- Female
Color- Sable
neutered/spayed- Not yet.

Favorites:

favorite toys- Any tug toy and her squeaky football.
favorite treats- Carob chip cookies.
favorite walks- Long ones.
favorite places- Anywhere her mommy and daddy are.
favorite bones- Raw soup bones.
favorite person- Her mommy.
favorite things to do- Go for walks, run, snuggle, play.

Fun facts: She's lopsided with one ear up and the other down.

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- She talks back...alot.

things your dog did you will never forgot- When she broke down the gate ran down the steps, pushed open the bathroom door to find me. All because she heard me talking to another dog.

how did you get your dog- She was given to me.

is your dog good around other dogs- Yes.

good around children- She loves kids.

how was the first day like with your dog- Scary, she was quite sick when I brought her home. It was probably one of

Why did you name your dog what you did - It's the swahili word for love so I thought it was fitting.

When is your dogs birthday? April 28.

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - Yes.

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - No.

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Not yet.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Full Name- Nediva call name only
Age- 4yrs
Breed- American Pit Bull Terrier
Gender- Female
Color- Buckskin with white markings
neutered/spayed- Nope

Favorites:

favorite toys- tennis balls, loves, loves, loves these. She likes the tennis toys with the furries on the end too. Also likes to tear up rope toys.

favorite treats- Chicken, beef, wellness pure rewards

favorite walks- any walk will do

favorite places- anywhere I am I suppose

favorite bones- any bones

favorite person- my DH :rolleyes:

favorite things to do- climb on laps, chase tennis balls, ride in the car

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- when she runs, slides on her side across the carpet then does her break dance

things your dog did you will never forgot- there are many moments I'll never forget funny times, good times and bad times.

how did you get your dog- picking her out of her littermates (along with a few other of her mates)

is your dog good around other dogs- um yeah right, she is very bossy to other dogs

good around children- loves them

how was the first day like with your dog- she mostly slept and suckled mama

Why did you name your dog what you did - It is a different name, not common which is what I go for it also means Noble and Honest so I thought it was very fitting

When is your dogs birthday? she thinks every day is her birthday

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* -
just depends, she got a kuranda bed for her birthday and they got some toys to share around christmas I get them stuff all the time so I'm not too concerned about special days, they don't know the difference though some like to open wrapped gifts

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT -
yeah

Has your dog ever been in a compitition -
yes

What was it -
conformation

Did (s)he win -
yes as she is a champion

What place - best, 1st, 2nd varies depending on the show

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Full Name- Rosie Cotton
Age-1 yr
Breed-Lab
Gender- female
Color-chocolate
neutered/spayed- spayed

Favorites:

favorite toys-kongs, tennis balls
favorite treats-cheese, ice cubes
favorite walks-any and all walks
favorite places-fairmount park in philly
favorite bones-greenies
favorite person-moi, of course
favorite things to do- play chase

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh-she loves playing under blankets and to see a giant chocolate lab rolling around under a blanket is hilarious

things your dog did you will never forgot-the first week i had her she literally puked all over the house...not a positive memory, but one i will never forget

how did you get your dog-bought her from a breeder as a puppy.

is your dog good around other dogs-very

good around children-loves kids, but doesn't quite get that shes a 60 pound dog and wayy to enthusiastic

how was the first day like with your dog- "oh my god, what have i done??"

Why did you name your dog what you did - because i am a lotr nerd and i wrote my college thesis on how samwise gamgee is the hero and he ends up marrying rosie cotton in the end

When is your dogs birthday? 2/2/08. Groundhogs day

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - she gets presents but i dont wrap them. i basically just give them to her and she goes nuts..

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - none of the above

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - no

What was it -

Did (s)he win -

What place -
OMG, me too!! If I ever have kids, and they are boys, I will name them Meridoc or Samwise. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Full Name- Marty
Age- 14 Months
Breed- Catahoula
Gender- Male
Color
- Blue Merle
neutered/spayed- Neutered

Favorites:

favorite toys- His fire hose tug toy
favorite treats- Popcorn
favorite walks- Our morning run
favorite places- Dog Park, and Daycare
favorite bones- Soup bones
favorite person- My nephew
favorite things to do- Run, play, "hunt" bugs

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- So many things. But on a daily basis there is a couple magpies that come and sit in the tree and squak at him, drives him nuts. He tries to climb the tree to get them, so they fly to different points in the yard and Marty chases and barks at them. When they finally leave he just looks so proud.

things your dog did you will never forget- He tries to herd my nephew around the yard. Marty will walk behind him and poke him in the but to get him where he wants to go.

how did you get your dog- Found him in an internet add.

is your dog good around other dogs- Yes, he has his dog friends at the park and daycare.

good around children- Very.

how was the first day like with your dog- It was the best. He slept all day. We drove 2 hours to pick him up. When we got him he was car sick right when we started moving, but he slept on my lap the whole way home. We got him home and he was right on my heels the whole time. I tried to take him for a walk but he was so pooped. Went home and he slept, even with neighbours and family coming to meet him.

Why did you name your dog what you did - Just because he was so goofy the first time I met him, and Marty is such a good name for a goof.

When is your dogs birthday? February 18th/08

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - No, my mom makes him a holiday "meal" of his own though. With boiled Turkey gibblets and of course some gravy on top... YUK!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Full Name-Kiri
Age-2 years, 4 months
Breed-Shih-tzu x bichon
Gender-
Color-White
neutered/spayed-yep

Favorites:

favorite toys-a tennis ball, her duckie
favorite treats-dehydrated chicken hearts, Wellness Pure Bites, lamb lung
favorite walks-anywhere and everywhere especially into water
favorite places-Anywhere where there's people or other dogs; her friend Ted's house and his owner; my bed
favorite bones-raw, beef back ribs
favorite person-my friend Mike
favorite things to do-walk, run, play fetch, bark, chase my cats, swim, destuff her toys, make her toys squeak incessantly, steal my food

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh-gets beat up by my 9 month old kitten -he pins her down and she can't get out of it.

things your dog did you will never forgot-roll around in cat litter and poop when I got my first cat; pretend to need to go out and pee when I sat down for dinner and then when I went to grab her tether, she'd run for my food; jump in a lake and swim; climb into bed next to me when we were visiting a friend; jump off my brother's bed, which is a pillow top and very high right onto my brother's lab who was fast asleep at the time; try to look at a bernese mountain dogs' face while the BMD was lying down; following this huge Bernese around; running off in a field of tall grass - she looked like a bunny; when she was a puppy, she would try to stay awake but fall asleep while walking; trying to pull my 6 foot brother on roller blades. Too many things to remember....
how did you get your dog-from a puppy broker....when I didn't know any better
is your dog good around other dogs- if they like rough play...sigh

good around children-yes

how was the first day like with your dog-scary, as the realization that I'm responsible for this life, I cried and prayed that I wouldn't screw it up. Plus I was scared she'd get parvo because my friend's dog had it and spent the previous weekend at my house. I had bleached everything but was scared she'd still get it. Thankfully, she didn't.

Why did you name your dog what you did -Kiri means 'mountain' in Cambodian. I thought it meant 'mighty' at first and thought it would be a cute name for a small white fluffy dog. Plus, my dad was Cambodian and she embodies my dad's philosophy on life - live every day to the fullest, enjoy the simple things, the best thing in life is a tennis ball, be courageous.
When is your dogs birthday?
Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - I give her a treat on her birthday and a toy on Christmas. My family gets her gifts too.
Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - no, just CRZY and QUTHas your dog ever been in a compitition - no

What was it -

Did (s)he win -

What place -

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Full Name- CAIN, ABEL & XENA
Age- The boys are two years old and Xena is 6 months old
Breed- Mutts (Shepherd Mixes and only God knows what else)
Gender- 2 Males and 1 Female
Color- All of them are Black & Tan with white patches on the chest and white shoes LOL
neutered/spayed- the boys are neutered and little girl just got spayed

Favorites:
favorite toys- Xena loves the squeaking chicken, Abel loves his blue Jollyball and Cain loves his rolling treat ball

favorite treats- Cheewez and dog cookies
favorite walks- the dog park trail
favorite places- dog parks
favorite bones- beef neck bones
favorite person- other than me (mommy) and daddy, they LOVE their Uncle Paul (BIL)
favorite things to do- sleep on the lawn chairs

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- Abel is learning to fart on command, Cain is a big sucker for chest pats and will lay down when you tell him you will pet him, Xena is our little comedian, she does alot of puppy stuff that's really funny!

things your dog did you will never forgot- When Xena got out of the fence when she was a little puppy, Abel made sure she isn't going to run away by staying with her from the other side of the fence, keeping her interested in staying while Cain ran to the door to let me know that SOMETHING is not right, he scratched the door until he got my attention then he ran to where Xena was. My boys know how to take care of little sister!!!

how did you get your dog- from rescue organizations (SCARS and PAKS)

is your dog good around other dogs- Yes, all of them are..

good around childrden- very! I run a home daycare and all of them are amazing with children

how was the first day like with your dog- Gross. Cain & Abel puked in the car on the way to our house. Xena came home when the weather was -25C. What a time to potty train.

Why did you name your dog what you did - Cain & Abel are littermates, so their names suit them well. Xena is named after THE WARRIOR PRINCESS.

When is your dogs birthday? Cain & Abel's bday is April 12 and Xena is Oct. 14

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - YES

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - NO

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Yes, kind of

What was it - hotdog competition, where the trainer put weiners in a bowl filled with water. LOL

Did (s)he win - Cain was first place, Abel came in second (Cain even helped Abel finished his! LOL!)

What place - Puppy Class Graduation Day

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have 3 dogs, but I'll just do Stella right now:

Full Name- Stella Agnes (registered name = Ch. Stonecroft Sincerely Yours)
Age- 8 yrs.
Breed- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Gender- female/spayed
Color- Blenheim (with mostly white)
neutered/spayed- yes

Favorites:

favorite toys- doesn't really have a fav., but likes to chew tags off of stuffed toys lol
favorite treats- all, Stella is a cookie/treat monster!
favorite walks- anywhere I'm going
favorite places- anywhere I am
favorite bones- Merrick Texas Toothpicks, and small Pork Chomps
favorite person- me
favorite things to do- lay at me feet or by my side

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- after she eats, she rolls around the floor cleaning those long ears!

things your dog did you will never forgot- be my best friend and love me unconditionly! She is also a great therapy dog!

how did you get your dog- she was given to me by a breeder I met (who's now a friend) who had retired her from show. The agreement was she had to be spayed and needed a dental. No problem!

is your dog good around other dogs- all dogs and cats and other animals!

good around children- exceptional!

how was the first day like with your dog- perfect! She rode home with me in the car and looked at me the whole way...we bonded instantly! She came right in and was accepted by the other 2 dogs right way! Even the cats like her!

Why did you name your dog what you did - Stella came with that "call" name. But, my husband didn't really want a 3rd dog. Needless to say, I didn't give him a choice...when I brought her home and told him her name, he said, "Did you remember my Grandma's name was Stella Agnes?". Well, I said, "Then that's her name, Stella Agnes". She's been called that ever since!

When is your dogs birthday? Feb. 23, 2001 (I've had her 3 years)

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - not really...tho' I do buy them Christmas and Birthday treats

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - I know for sure she is AKC

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - yes

What was it - conformation

Did (s)he win - yes

What place - she earned her Championship

I love all my animals (2 other dogs and 2 cats), but Stella is special to me...I really do feel she was given to me by God. I love her very much!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have two, so Coal will be red and Linkin will be blue (as those are the colours i use for them for everything lol).

Full Name- Coaly Moley / Linkin Bark
Age- 6 / 2
Breed- Labrador Retriever + Border Collie / Boxer + German Shepherd Dog
Gender- Male / Male
Color- Black / Brown/black/white (kind of GSD markings, but a really light sadle patch)
neutered/spayed- Neutered / Neutered

Favorites:

favorite toys- The pink ring (I forget what brand it is) / his blanket *rolls eyes*
favorite treats- Cheese / anything you offer
favorite walks- down to the lake to go swimming / run along side the bike
favorite places- the lake / up town
favorite bones- knuckle bones / knuckle bones
favorite person- me / me
favorite things to do- swimming / rough housing and bugging me

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- if I stick my tongue out at him he tries to grab it! / his chewbacca voice

things your dog did you will never forgot- when he was a puppy I had really bad depression and we hadn't quite bonded yet... then one day I felt a nuzzle at my leg and looked down to see his furry butt running away and he'd left a little chewed up, slobbery flower next to my leg :D we were best friends from that day forth and it pulled me out of my depression / pulled all the stuffing out of my parents couches one night while we were sleeping

how did you get your dog- adopted at the SPCA in Prince George. My mom wanted a Lab from a breeder and I wanted a border collie from the SPCA... we checked the SPCA first and sure enough, there was a litter of Lab + BC puppies! / I was looking for a young pup to bring to school with me and one day Linkin (then "Pippin") followed a friend over to my place (I lived in the same trailer court as her at the time). I watched him run back and forth in the addition and chase Coal around (Coal actually PLAYED with him, and Coal doesn't make friends with other dogs easily) and I told my friend "I'm so going to steal him from you" she laughed and said "go ahead, he's annoying!". A couple of weeks later I found out from my sister that a guy she worked with was rehoming his young dog - which turned out to be Linkin :p I went over and picked him up a couple of days later and told my friend "I tolda I'd steal him!"

is your dog good around other dogs- he's good around them, but doesn't exactly become best friends with them / it depends on the dog. Some he doesn't like right off the bat and others he becomes quick friends with!

good around children- he's never had an incident with them, but he's never been properly socialized so I generally just keep him downstairs when there are kids here / no, he's aggressive towards them. Specifically young boys around 13 because my neighbors kids teased him :mad:

how was the first day like with your dog- he threw up all over me and the car on the ride home (he STILL gets car sick) and I had to bathe him once I got home because he puked on himself as well and had pitch stuck in his fur too / Horrible. He ran from one end of the trailer to the other for 20 minutes straight, then proceeded to steal a block of cheese off the counter and devour half of it before i could get to him, and then I took him for a run around the block, came back home (dead tired, and it was about 12:00am by then and I had to get up for work the next morning) and then he SCREAMED in the crate for 2 hours until my boyfriend got home from work, went in and woke him up and then Linkin screamed for another 2 hours straight.

Why did you name your dog what you did - I've always liked the name Coal. When we got to the shelter I'd already decided on the name, then I picked out Coal and it turned out his name the vollunteers had given him was "Cole" :p It was fate! / He came with the name "Pippin" but I didn't like it. Since he was already 8 months old I didn't want to change it TOO much from his original name, to make it easier on him, and we were going to go to the Linkin Park concert a week after I got him so I thought "Linkin" fit him well enough.

When is your dogs birthday? February 23rd / not sure... some time around February as well though I think.

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - I buy them each a Christmas pressent

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - No / No

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Coal has competed in Agility / Linkin hasn't, but if I can get him working better off leash I will be entering him in Agility as well

What was it - Agility

Did (s)he win - No, we never qualified for anything. We'd only gone to a handful of trials before he was diagnosed with arthritis and so I 'retired" him. We only went for the fun anyway!

What place -

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Full Name- Wally
Age- will be 2 at the end of May
Breed- Coton de Tulear
Gender- Male
Color- White with slightly reddish/brown on ears and jet black nose

Favorites:

favorite toys- his stuffed pig - loves to grab it and shake it roughly :eek:
favorite treats- meat, anything that has meat, or smells like meat. Did I mention meat?
favorite walks- long walks through the neighborhood or along the nearby main road (wish I knew the distances - I guess a couple miles each way?)
favorite places- open fields, forests/wooded trails
favorite bones- rib bones and steak bones
favorite person- Me, now, which is ironic because it used to be my mother and he used to "hate" me!
favorite things to do- anything that earns him food, shaping, training, running/playing chase, using his nose, did I mention food?

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- sneeze when he tries to bark first thing in the morning. When I ask him to speak - a lot of times he has to wag his tail first - it's like he's winding up for it or something! Sometimes he'll just stand up on his back paws and try to walk and wave his paws around (don't know if he's trying to balance or what)

things your dog did you will never forgot- When he came beside me for the first time on his own and laid down next to me - that was so great. Finally, I earned his trust.

how did you get your dog- My mother's friend told her Wally needed a good home, and my mom took him after reading about Cotons on the internet.

is your dog good around other dogs- Not yet, sadly. Still too anxious to really meet the other dog calmly - getting better, though.

good around children- Getting better - WAY better than he used to be. Kids can now approach like kids do (i.e. fast, crazy) and he won't mind...much. Will gladly accept being pet as long as they are gentle.

how was the first day like with your dog- Sad, really. I wanted to interact with him and he just blew me off and wanted zero to do with me. He was scared of everything and even peed submissively (I didn't know it was called that then)

Why did you name your dog what you did - I didn't name him. If I could pick a name, maybe "Kaden" which means "Companion" in Arabic

When is your dogs birthday? May 27th

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - Yep - got him a chew toy for Christmas and probably will do something for him on his birthday.

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - CKC, FCI recognized

Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Nope, maybe one day.

OMG, me too!! If I ever have kids, and they are boys, I will name them Meridoc or Samwise. :D
Name a girl Arwen - that such a nice name.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Full Name-Valentinius Tonitrus Nix (Val Thunder Snow)
Age-3 mos, 3 weeks
Breed-Australian Shepherd Dog
Gender-M
Color-Black, white, tan
neutered/spayed-too young

Favorites:

favorite toys-anything that squeaks
favorite treats-liver
favorite walks-down the street
favorite places-home
favorite bones-Nylabone
favorite person-Mom
favorite things to do-fetch, look for wires

Fun facts:This young Aussie is loads of fun, lots of work and loads of fun.

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh-Hangs paws over baby gate.

things your dog did you will never forgot-TBA

how did you get your dog-Breeder

is your dog good around other dogs-Excellent

good around children-Excellent

how was the first day like with your dog-Exciting

Why did you name your dog what you did -I liked Val and he came home and it snowed with thunder the next day.

When is your dogs birthday?12.20.08

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - Will do.

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - AKC

Has your dog ever been in a competition - Too young.

What was it -

Did (s)he win -

What place -

·
Registered
115 Posts
Full Name- Mason (Grunt-Grunt, if you wish)
Age- 10-ish months
Breed- Hound mix, perhaps?
Gender- Male
Color- White with brown patches

Favorites:

favorite toys- Pretty much anything that squeeks. He loves his $3 stretchy/squeeky/rattling dog, though. It never touches the floor.
favorite treats- Well, allergies kind of inhibit this. He loves his own food so much, he usually gets that as treats. I guess you could say that ice cubes are treats as well. As soon as the freezer is opened, he's expecting one.
favorite walks- Anywhere its not too noisy.
favorite places- Home, my boyfriend's apartment, Grandparent's house. Anywhere there's a person to give him unending attention.
favorite bones- Nylabone and some fresh beef bones.
favorite person- Moi.
favorite things to do- Chew! Chewchewchew! It's all he does, if he's not zooming around the backyard/house.

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- He hangs himself over the foot of the bed, to see out the window (don't worry, there's a screen). He also screams when I get home from work, or practically anywhere else. Literally, he's so excited he screams.

things your dog did you will never forget- He's been sickly little boy. He's always keeping me on my toes in the health department. I won't forget his vet adventures!

how did you get your dog- Lexington Humane Society :)

is your dog good around other dogs- He likes to think he is. His temperament is very good. He plays nice, but its constant, and the other dogs find him so obnoxious they want nothing to do with him.

good around children- Of course. He loves my 3-year-old cousin, and my boyfriend's neice. He follows them around with toys, trying to get them to play.

how was the first day like with your dog- Well, he farted all the way home from the humane society. Nearly killed the three of us in the car. And then, he took up upon himself to poop on the carpet and eat/dig in the mulch out back. Needless to say, he kept me very busy, but it was exciting.

Why did you name your dog what you did - I didn't like the name they had for him at the humane society, so I poured over names until I found one that seemed to fit him. Grunt-Grunt came after that because he grunts all the time.

When is your dogs birthday? Mid-June 2008. (He was about 10 weeks old when I got him.)

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - No, but he gets a new toy (or three) at each holiday.

Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - umm. no. pure bred mutt!

Has your dog ever been in a competition - Nope.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Im filing this out for my best friends dog--ultimately it was her dog that really made my husband and I want a dog. I still have not gotten my dog from the breeder.
Full Name-Bailey
Age-18 months
Breed-Pit Bull
Gender-Girl
Color-White
neutered/spayed-spayed

Favorites:

favorite toys-Her Kong
favorite treats-Anything from the grill
favorite walks-Anywhere, she loves to explore.
favorite places-The ranch--she has a huge backyard to explore and 2 dogs to play with.
favorite bones-deer bones
favorite person-her daddy
favorite things to do-play

Fun facts: She's pretty small for a pit bull, I call her midget.

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh-She thinks she's a lap dog.

things your dog did you will never forget-At christmas time, we had these cute little singing and dancing decorations, Bailey hated them, she barked and whined everytime we played with them.

how did you get your dog-From a couple that had small children, they thought Bailey was a little rough with them.

is your dog good around other dogs-Yes, Bailey never shows aggression towards other dogs or people.

good around children-She's a little too hyper for small children.

how was the first day like with your dog-Awesome! Bailey is super sweet.

Why did you name your dog what you did - Liked the name.

When is your dogs birthday? Don't know.

Do you make holiday gifts? We make her an xmas ornament and a stocking.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I've got 3 dogs so I'm only filling out the interesting things.

Full Name- Davy
Age- 7
Breed- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Gender- Male
Color- Blenheim
neutered/spayed- Intact

Favorites:
favorite toys- Green ball with bell inside
favorite places- Anywhere he's allowed to go
favorite bones- Raw ones
favorite person-His mommy

Fun facts:
is your dog good around other dogs- Yes
good around children- Yes, but can get overwhelmed if they smother him
Why did you name your dog what you did - The breeder's criteria was that the reg. name had to start with a "D" and I wanted to name him after an american hero.
Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - AKC
Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Yes
What was it - Conformation
Did (s)he win - Most of the time

Full Name- McKenzie
Age- 4
Breed- Longhaired Minature Dachshund
Gender- Male
Color- Black & Tan

Favorites:
favorite toys- The cat
favorite treats- The cat
favorite places- Ahywhere, but the vet
favorite things to do- Play with the cat

Fun facts:
funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- When he does "shake" or "high five" since he has stumpy little legs :p
things your dog did you will never forgot- When him and the cat broke a plate and when he snitched on the cat for senaking into the food bin
good around children- Yes
Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - He will be ILP'ed with AKC when I get around to it

Full Name- Emily
Age- 2
Breed- English Springer Spaniel
Gender- Female
Color- Black & White
neutered/spayed- Spayed

Fun facts:
how did you get your dog- I adopted her from my work when her origina owners couldn't afford her emergency surgery and signed her over.
Why did you name your dog what you did - I wanted something femine since she's my first female dog, but I didn't want anything too fuffy or dog like.
Is your dog CKC, AKC, NAPDR ECT - Will be ILP'ed when I get around to it
Has your dog ever been in a compitition - Not yet, but my BF has hopes to train her and compete in agility

·
Registered
541 Posts
Full Name-Bella, Ladybug (Bug)

Age- Bella (1), Bug (9 mths)

Breed-Bella: Shitzu/cocker spaniel/poodle mix, Bug: Boston Terrior/Pug mix

Gender- Both Female

Color- Both black with some white

neutered/spayed- Both spayed

Favorites:

favorite toys-kongs, stuffed sunshine, flattened skunk with only one squeaker left, ropes
favorite treats-stuffed kongs, Milkbones
favorite walks-By the park with the lake
favorite places-They love the sunbeams and Bug has her favorite corner of the couch and Bella has her favorite chair.
favorite bones-Rawhides
favorite person-Bug: me, Bella: My daughter
favorite things to do-sleepon my belly, play chase the cats, bother myself and kids

Fun facts:

funny things that your dog does to make you laugh- When Bug will be chewing on her bone, if I turn and look at her her head will pop up and she will have this look on her face like 'What I didnt do anything'.
Bella constantly grooms the 3 cats and Bug daily. Starting with their ears. Ew!

things your dog did you will never forgot- The time we had the minister over for dinner and she (Bug) kept on silent farting. It stunk so bad. You knew that people were wondering if it was really the dog. lol I'll never forget when Bella was a baby and had diareah so bad from a food change and several times went poop in her crate and spread it all over the crate and herself. Lots of baths for a few days and crate cleaning.

how did you get your dog- I got them both from a pet store

is your dog good around other dogs-they both are

good around children-they both are

how was the first day like with your dog- Magical

Why did you name your dog what you did - My daughter named Bella. I named Bug because she was tiny as a bug but she was a little lady. However her name got shortened to Bug or some in the family call her Buggerz.

When is your dogs birthday? Bellas: 4/29/08, Bug: 7/10/08

Do you make holiday gifts *Easter Baskets Christmas presents Birthday* - no

21 - 40 of 40 Posts