Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I'm not sure where you got the "many years ago" from? She's only 4 months old. As for the yellowness that is not urine stain as she does not sleep where she pees. She's a smart dog and she poops and pees far away from where she sleep. She pees and poop on a potty rug. I'm a bit offended from you. Do you think we let our puppy sleep where she sleep?
No no no. Avery was saying that perhaps before you got her, she had to sleep in her pee sometimes. It's a possibility considering the odd coloring of her fur.

Nobody was suggesting your pup had to sleep in her own excrement now. It's just a break down in communication.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think Avery was saying that the information was given to them by a vet many years ago.

Also, Avery was saying that when she was at the puppy mill she would have been sleeping where she and her littermates peed most likely, so that is why her fur could be stained.
Right on both counts.

Ok I apologize. Being English is not my first language. Sorry If I misread what she wrote. :)
No worries. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My puppy was sold to me as a japanese spitz but turns out it could be a japanese spitz cross. Not sure what breed is the other cross though. Any ideas? Guessing a japanese spitz x pomeranian cross. She just turned 4 months old on sept 25.

My puppy was sold to me as a japanese spitz but turns out it could be a japanese spitz cross. Not sure what breed is the other cross though. Any ideas? Guessing a japanese spitz x pomeranian cross. She just turned 4 months old on sept 25.

Is it a japanese spitz? Cause i have one like that too he has the same color of fur like yours but i think it will turn white when it gets older

·
Super Moderator
2,962 Posts
This thread is nearly 8 years old and the OP is no longer active. I'm going to close this thread to further replies, but please feel free to start your own thread or participate in current discussions.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.