Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Dog crack arrived today. Instant love. As a side note - Sierra's face is messed up. She had an allergic reaction earlier today and the swelling is still going down. (And they all need their nails trimmed...)

Mmmm....

Looks tasty...

Dog Crack

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just ordered more antlers at the beginning of the week. i can't wait to get them. my boys just love them!

you have very beautiful doggies! :)
Thanks! Where do you get yours from? How long do yours last? They have only had them bout an hour and they haven't made a dent which is amazing for my furred piranha...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered mine off of ebay (I'll give you the exact seller if you want -they were good - got them to me within two days of me ordering all the way from MI and exactly what I ordered). I don't know if they are as good as raw bones but they are hard and not near as messy. Maybe someone else knows if they are as good but I think they will be my alternative.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
i love them. they last a long time. the last time i ordered some they didn't last as long because they were pretty thin. this time i ordered jumbo ones. i ordered them from a person who used to be a sponsor here. antlerchews.com (i hope i can link that, i am not sure if he still is a sponsor here) they are a great price and they are not smelly or messy at all. my boys really love them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts