Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

So I am throwing my boy a birthday party. I already have the invites made. The humans get pizza and I am making cupcakes for everyone. BUT what would be some good low cost party favors for humans and dogs? I want to keep this pretty low cost. I was kind of thinking making an area for everyone to take photos with their dogs and sending them edited pictures after. But I also want to give out something too. Everything I have thought of is just too much.

Help please!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Are you thinking something for the dogs? If so, maybe some home baked doggy treats in cute bags? There are a lot of grain free dog treat recipes online and most are fairly cheap and easy to bake.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am already making treats for the pups and getting a lot of toys for them. I am just not quite sure what to get the "moms"

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
If you have a great way to deal with keeping poop bags handy that would be appreciated by all.

My pockets are too small to hold my phone when I walk the dog so either I carry a tiny cross body purse or use a fanny pack. If you have time to order they are pretty inexpensive.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd be thrilled to get a free roll of (sturdy) poop bags. You might buy them in a large pack so they're cheaper? Then maybe throw in some DIY enrichment roys- balled up paper with treats, paper towel rolls for large dogs and toilet paper rolls for small ones with the sides folded down or paper stuffed in them and treats inside, etc. You could probably find some good suggestions online for those- that's all I can think of off the top of my head first thing in the morning (it's 7:36am here and I'm only halfway through my coffee, lol)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts