Well, there's not a whole lot more explanation that that... my idiot of a dog just ate an entire pad out of the garbage can. Took it into his crate and then proceeded to snarl and bite at me when I tried to take it from him (that's a whole nother issue I'll deal with later).
As he's only 6lbs, I'm not really comfortable with most of the vomit inducing tactics. What are my concerns here, and any other (safe) ways I can make him throw up? I don't imagine the gel particles in those things are good for him.
Call your vet. A 6 lb dog is pretty small...how could he even eat it all??? Anyway...the only method I use to make a dog vomit is a bit of hydrogen peroxide. HOWEVER, you never want to induce vomiting when choking may be a hazard. In a 6 lb dog and you don't know how big the chunks were he swallowed, I would NOT NOT NOT NOT induce vomiting at home. Call your vet!