Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 12 year old female lab mix ate some tassels off one of our son's blankets. She has vomited some of them up, and is still vomiting. She won't defecate but is drinking and urinating. She has been very lethargic, and will not eat. Is there anything we can give her to help them pass?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,075 Posts
The fabric may be causing a blockage in her intestines. Since she has symptoms I would get the dog to a vet as soon as possible. They will be able to take an xray and see about a blockage. If this is not treated it is fatal. Please call a vet now.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top