Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaylee has crammed herself into a wicker dog basket that is just the right size for LIZZIE - who is 1/4 her size....

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
That is too cute.

Cameron likes to curl up in small spaces, too. His favorite is the corner between the nightstand next to the bed and the bedroom wall.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
that is really cute!! :)

i posted this in the pic forum but this is a strange place iorek likes to sleep!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our beagle sleeps under the covers in a (human) bed. He'll dig at the sheets to pull them down then climb under to snuggle in for the night.

·
Registered
535 Posts
LOL Kaylee is adorable. Pickle doesn't sleep in strange places but he does sleep in strange ways. He sleeps on his back. I'd post a picture but every time I get my camera on, he jumps up... The others are just boring in sleep wise.:)

·
Registered
487 Posts
that is really cute!! :)

i posted this in the pic forum but this is a strange place iorek likes to sleep!

What breed is that? He/she looks very pretty and very big!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Haha, yup! I couldn't find Bailey one afternoon (and my apartment is not very big!) and then finally I spotted him, curled up in his toybox under the end table.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
yes, iorek is a samoyed :) he is about 50 lbs right now, but i would like to get him up to about 55 lbs.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Snowball used to sleep on these cushions my wife had.She would only sleep there when my wife had her feet proped up on them.That was when she was little.She also slept on a small foot stool.She still tries to sit on the footstool.Her butt hangs off the side and she has to put her feet down in front just to be able to sit.It's funny to look at her when she does it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have one who insists on sleeping in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Cain sleeps on the floor directly in front of my feet. Sugar sleeps on the back of the couch.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Basil likes to sleep in the middle of the room, far away from everything else. Thats sort of weird in my opinion... dont dogs like to sleep in den like areas? Lol!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Next time she does that, wrap some bubblewrap around her and send her to me, kay?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts