Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My John just turned 18 weeks old and started a new hobby of licking my arm pits since I start wearing this sleeveless shirt several days ago! I wonder why he seems to love to lick my arm pits as if he was was me eating ice cream! This is so weird! I haven't wore deodorant lately, so he is licking my natural arm pit flavor. Ha ha ha!!

Does your doggies lick your arm pits? Or have you ever had a dog tongue massage in your arm pits before? :laugh:

·
Registered
84 Posts
My John just turned 18 weeks old and started a new hobby of licking my arm pits since I start wearing this sleeveless shirt several days ago! I wonder why he seems to love to lick my arm pits as if he was was me eating ice cream! This is so weird! I haven't wore deodorant lately, so he is licking my natural arm pit flavor. Ha ha ha!!

Does your doggies lick your arm pits? Or have you ever had a dog tongue massage in your arm pits before? :laugh:
Omg! I can't stop laughing! :pound:

This is one of those embarrassing things most dogs do. Wether most will admit it or not (most probably won't, or will deny it), dogs love arm pits and feet. During the summer i will catch mine before they get to them but i think they are just weird anyways..lol

·
Registered
717 Posts
Omg! I can't stop laughing! :pound:

This is one of those embarrassing things most dogs do. Wether most will admit it or not (most probably won't, or will deny it), dogs love arm pits and feet. During the summer i will catch mine before they get to them but i think they are just weird anyways..lol
Yup anything that is punguent and moist and especially crevices-- after having short faced breeds (Boxers) for 10 years, the long snouts I have now are quite a surprise, espec the Berner he loves sticking his snout where the sun dont shine.... HA HA...

·
Banned
428 Posts
My boy Smokey loves to try and lick armpits, especially the kids, of course I don't allow him, so then he will lick mine or any ones feet really any skin he can get to for hours if you let him. He is so weird. He also used to steal my undergarments. Yuk!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ew.. No. And if they even ever had the urge to try, I'd stop them. That's grody.

One of most embarrassing things dogs do? How many of you let your dogs lick your armpits? Good lord..
Not on Purpose! But it has happened, my big dog likes to sneak up on me all the time....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts