Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My little girl just started getting these bumps on her skin, looks pimple like. They seem to be filled with pus or water (some sort of liquid).

Don't know if anyone here is a Vet or Vet tech, or maybe your little guy/gal has had this before.

She started with one about 2 weeks ago I noticed, but now she has 4 total.

It doesn't seem to be bothering her much I dont know if she notices that they are there. Shes got one by her neck, 2 around her leg, and one by her privates.

As I was trying to snap a picture of it today, and trying to spread it for the picture, I noticed that one started leaking the clear liquid. I'v tried matching what I see on her to pics I find online, but I can't seem to match what it might be.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
We cannot diagnose medical conditions on this forum, we can only provide opinions and experiences with already diagnosed conditions. Please make a vet appointment for your dog.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Hiraeth, I do realize that mostly everyone here is not a doctor nor am I expecting a 100% medical fact. However I was hoping that someone would at least be able to say "Oh snap that looks like what my dog had" so at least I have an idea.

And while to some it may be just easy to get up and go see a Vet, which if it gets worse I will have to. The last time I had to visit it one, I was short 1200 bucks. So yes any opinions would be helpful, I mean come on thats like saying whats the point of webmd.
Cause guess what not everyone has health insurance and not everyone is privileged to have a high paying job. So again, I was just looking for insight. If I as a human went to the doctor every time I had an "itch" or something, I would be so BROKE. Thank goodness for webmd, and other on other type of forums that I have found for myself.

Again, I am not asking for a diagnosis, but it would be nice if someone had seen this before ; So yes I am looking for "experiences and diagnosed conditions" from others who may see this and may be able to say "Oh that looks like XXX" that my dog had. Cause I would do the same if it was the other way around, thank you.

·
Super Moderator
7,277 Posts
Please see the post in the stickies. Asking for health advice in lieu of veterinary care is against forum rules. Take your dog to the vet, once you have, you can start a new thread regarding the diagnosis if you wish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.