Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone elses dogs act like a lunatic that drank an energy shot after getting a bath? My girls (both Pekingese) act pure crazy after baths! they run around at top speed, fight and "fuss" with each other and are just plain CRAZY! but once they are done they are calmed down and tired enough to have their nails clipped and ears cleaned without putting up a fight ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
YES! They run and play and try to make themselves as dirty as possible. Tee hee. I haven't gotten them to the point of being calm enough for nail clipping.

Does anyone elses dogs act like a lunatic that drank an energy shot after getting a bath? My girls (both Pekingese) act pure crazy after baths! they run around at top speed, fight and "fuss" with each other and are just plain CRAZY! but once they are done they are calmed down and tired enough to have their nails clipped and ears cleaned without putting up a fight ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh gosh, after every bath, half bath, or water rinse, Wicket is off like a rocket. She's bouncing off of things, running in circles with her face planted to the ground (like she's trying to rub something off of her face), lol. It doesn't last very long, and then I usually clip and file her nails. If it's time for a trim, I do that too, lol.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Oh yes!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yup! The Shiba goes insane, and the other to run outside and find the closest patch of dirt to roll in A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Mine are the outcast,lol. Mine do not. I towel dry them and then use the hair dryer on them. After the bath they are leashed and taken outside for a potty break. Not a dog but my ferret will run around like a crazy lunatic rubbing on everything and will drag his hind legs and run, it is hilarious to watch.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Blu Boy does. Abbylynn does more shaking off than anything!

As for Eddee .... he sure does! Tonight he jumped into the bathtub with me .... should have seen how crazy he was after he realized it was full of water ....and jumped back out! Lol! He did everything from zoomies to cursing me out! Lol! XD

·
Registered
128 Posts
The first bath I gave Carmen she scared the heck out of me doing this. I thought she'd gone nuts or something--I didn't know what was wrong. lol. Now I totally expect that any drop of water will give her the zoomies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts