Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

I'm curious if your dogs have favorite toys? Mine is a wrecked teddybear from Cheesecake Factory. And most stuffed toys. They love it!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
My current dog seems to like anything he can get his teeth on, but my previous dog was much pickier about her toys. She liked stuffed toys though. Some she destroyed pretty quickly, but there was a stuffed koala that she always kept on her couch and there was one tiny stuffed bunny that she kept in her bed in the bedroom. She would pick up the bunny every night, settle into her bed and then put the bunny back down in the same spot. It stayed there for years.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My current dog seems to like anything he can get his teeth on, but my previous dog was much pickier about her toys. She liked stuffed toys though. Some she destroyed pretty quickly, but there was a stuffed koala that she always kept on her couch and there was one tiny stuffed bunny that she kept in her bed in the bedroom. She would pick up the bunny every night, settle into her bed and then put the bunny back down in the same spot. It stayed there for years.
I love reading stuff like this. Dogs always seem to make you laugh or smile.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dogs' favorite toys is rubbed duck. Indeed, it looks funny when he bites it and the toy beeps all over the house. Unfortunately, my soul mate doesn't like this, but really we get pleasure with my dog when we are pulling together. He brings it the same as a stick. Due to the nature of my working day and schedules, I lack the time to bond with my pet. So I always strive to spend time with him so he felt that he is important to me. I have read many articles on the topic how to tell if your dog trusts you and it helped me a lot in our relationships.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts