Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know the old adage (is that the right word?) that people resemble their dogs or vice versa?

Well, I'm curious, tell me if that's true for you! Feel free to post pics if you'd like, but not required.

I think Luna and I are pretty opposite in terms of appearance;

I guess a way that we're similar is that we don't really have discernible heritage? She's an unknown mixed breed and so am I! (I don't have a particular culture or heritage that I identify with)

What about you?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I don't know... do we look alike? LOL

I get told Meeko and I suit each other.. and sometimes I get told we look alike lol.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Yes, I look exactly like my dogs. Haha.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Elhorwen I actually thought of you when I made this thread, hahaha.
Hahahaha.

I really should have picked a breed that came in other colors.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
I don't know... do we look alike? LOL

I get told Meeko and I suit each other.. and sometimes I get told we look alike lol.
You guys are so cute. Haha

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Erm no...I'm blonde and pale. The hounds are both redheads. Gypsy does have small wrists and paws though so I guess we're similar in that aspect. Panzer and I are basically opposites. taquitos and elrohwen I love that you both match your dogs!

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Erm no...I'm blonde and pale. The hounds are both redheads. Gypsy does have small wrists and paws though so I guess we're similar in that aspect. Panzer and I are basically opposites. taquitos and elrohwen I love that you both match your dogs!
I'll take your hounds and add them to my ginger clan.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Mia and I could both lose some weight.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Uhm well if we're going full colour-wise and everything ... No, I'm not often Black and Tan.
But I do think we have a similar smile...

I thought this "People look like their dogs" thing was more true of purebred dog breeds than of mixed.
I originally wanted a Golden Retriever when I was first taking an interest into dogs and I think that would have been scary-similar. Blonde-me with big grin next to blonde dog with an even bigger grin.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Trent and I have the same hair color and I like to wear black?

Siege and I...nope. She's a thin, athletic, little brown pointy dog (and I am round and yellow)

Mia and I could both lose some weight.
Me and Trent are in this boat goddamnit LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts