Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in an e-mail and thought it was very important to pass along.

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo attached ......

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
What a well behaved dog. I must say more patient than I would've been.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Too funny. I got that same email yesterday. :D

I love how she's just lying there sound asleep.. and his mismatched jammies crack me up. I sooooooo remember those. :D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Got this in an e-mail and thought it was very important to pass along.

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo attached ......

Future creative groomer and his model!!!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
man that dog is lucky.. that kid should be on a leash, and caged and muzzled! ;)
What kind of dog parent lets their terrier alone with a dangerous breed like the "caucasian brunette"

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
OMG.. Wow.. I started laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes. That is GREAT!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Hm, I was thinking how having a white dog would have been cool to bring to story time at the library. Kids could have drawn out the story on the dog. lol This dog seems pretty darn comfy with the attention. :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
LOL! That's too cute! I remember when I was little I painted my chihuahua's toe nails... I probably would have drawn on her if she was white and had a short coat lol I remember I use to always colour my stuffed animals to look "unique" :p

What a good dog to sit there and just take that. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts