Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are an owner of a dog, especially one that is considered a "dangerous-breed", and small children visit your home, please take this as a warning.

Don't ever leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances!!!

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen.

See the photo below:

THE HORROR!!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
LOL! about three weeks ago it was posted by three different people over the course of about 1 week. But I guess with 2 weeks off from seeing the Bull terrier we may have some new member who've never seen him before. lol maybe the original posting should be sticked to share the joy

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol - no way!
Sorry for the double/triple posting.
Hey, here's a new picture:

this ain't going to cut it is it?
ok, let's move on - nothing to see here

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've been looking for this picture! But couldn't find it searching through the forum.
Absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Too cute and I don't know if anyone saw the story of the Vicktory dogs on E60, but the anaylst said we have to say some of the pix are gruesome and they open it up with Georgia licking Jon face clean. That was priceless to show how these dogs can change from being in a really bad situation.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hahahaha, I missed this one the first, second and third time around. Glad I caught it the fourth time. :p The topic title had me going for a second there. :rolleyes: Very cute.

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hahaha, I haven't seen this yet! :)

That looks about what my younger sister did to my bunny when she was four...only my bunny was stuffed. But, of course, she also climbed into my tortioses tank (for what reason I still don't know) and she also tried to "help" me clean out the Guinea Pig's cage by dumping bedding all over poor old Chum. And my youngest sister, when she was around four, decided to take my Betta fish for a walk. You can imagine how that went.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't believe this is still circulating. The picture isn't cute and serves no purpose.
oookay

I've been looking for this picture! But couldn't find it searching through the forum.
Absolutely adorable.
I thought it was :)

Too cute and I don't know if anyone saw the story of the Vicktory dogs on E60, but the anaylst said we have to say some of the pix are gruesome and they open it up with Georgia licking Jon face clean. That was priceless to show how these dogs can change from being in a really bad situation.
I haven't seen it but sounds cute :D

Hahahaha, I missed this one the first, second and third time around. Glad I caught it the fourth time. The topic title had me going for a second there. Very cute.

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.
so not a complete waste of thread - cool!

Hahaha, I haven't seen this yet!

That looks about what my younger sister did to my bunny when she was four...only my bunny was stuffed. But, of course, she also climbed into my tortioses tank (for what reason I still don't know) and she also tried to "help" me clean out the Guinea Pig's cage by dumping bedding all over poor old Chum. And my youngest sister, when she was around four, decided to take my Betta fish for a walk. You can imagine how that went.
OMG - that's too funny :D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What is the point? Sure, maybe it's conveying that hey, not all "dangerous" breeds are actually that, but it's certainly not conveying teaching your children how to respect animals and what is and isn't appropriate.
I think it is just worth a chuckle. Thanks for posting it. :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is the point? Sure, maybe it's conveying that hey, not all "dangerous" breeds are actually that, but it's certainly not conveying teaching your children how to respect animals and what is and isn't appropriate.
This was meant to be a joke!

I think it is just worth a chuckle. Thanks for posting it. :D
You welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Hey, I think it's awesome that someone taught their dog to tolerate children so well!
lol - maybe now they can teach the child to treat the dog a little better :p

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I missed this one the first three times, too. Glad I caught it this time around!

ThoseWordsAtBest, you must not have children. It requires a pretty serious sense of humor, lol.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I, for one, have seen it a million times...although I never get tired of it.

I think its cute. :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The pic is cute! Thanks for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts