Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ello everyone!

Been a while since I've been on here...again!

I know there have been discussions about DNA tests and there were a couple of places that members said did a good job and had the most % of breeds available, but I can't find the specific info again doing a search. Just for fun, I want to see what they come back with for Bella.

Any suggestions for good companies?

Thanks!
:D

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Here's one, but it requires your vet to draw blood, and they have the largest number of breeds from what I can find. It's the only one that has the Australian Cattle Dog in their list as well, all the other cheek-swab tests at other companies isn't able to come up with the ACD. I'm looking at doing this with my Betty in the near future, I just want to really see how it turns out, out of curiosity more than anything.

http://www.wisdompanel.com

Another thing with this one, you can do a search to see what vets near you offer the test, and if yours doesn't, you can send your vet's info to them and they will contact your vet and give them the info they need for this test so they can do it for you. It's a bit more expensive, but has the largest selection of breeds in their list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts