Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
well they are good looking boys and they deserve a response before you get knocked off the 1st page!!!!!!!!!!!

great pics!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YAY! Thank you very much for the comment jcd! I was beginning to feel a bit rejected.
They are real good looking boys, but DJ sure looks very thin, doesn't he? It's even more noticeable to me when I see photos of him. I'm hoping he'll put on a little weight now with the new diet.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
YAY! Thank you very much for the comment jcd! I was beginning to feel a bit rejected.
They are real good looking boys, but DJ sure looks very thin, doesn't he? It's even more noticeable to me when I see photos of him. I'm hoping he'll put on a little weight now with the new diet.
well you are welcomed. we all know the feeling of posting what we think will get many responses only to be passed over for 2 or 3 if that. don't take it personal i guess is all i could say because it ain't worth it.

you know your dogs are handsome ( me too of course ) and that is all that matters!;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nooo, I don't take it personal ... just felt a little ... weird maybe, or invisible :eek: LoL!

Is DJ a Chihuahua perhaps?? : D TOO CUTE!,
Thank you! He does kind of have the chi head going on, & especially the ears, doesn't he? But he's Boston terrier/minpin mix.

He's such a good little! And George has been the best buddy ever for 13 years!

·
Registered
962 Posts
First I would like to say, I never come to the photo section before cause I could not post a pic. And in doing so, my first, I must say this is the most enjoyable part of Puppy & Dog forum. No heated discussions here!

I love the picture of your guy attacking that raw chicken leg. Can I do that for my guys, they eat dry food, but can I get away with a occasional raw treat like that or are they on total raw? Think they would get diarrhea?

Now you have to clean the floor! lol

WOW,Forgot to add what a coat on that guy, do you use polish or wax?:)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I love the picture of your guy attacking that raw chicken leg. Can I do that for my guys, they eat dry food, but can I get away with a occasional raw treat like that or are they on total raw? Think they would get diarrhea?

Now you have to clean the floor! lol
Thank you Bob :) ! I'm very new to it & have only been feeding my dogs raw for a week. So I'm afraid I'm not really in a position to give any real knowledgeable advise, but there are a couple of really good discussions going on right now in the diet forum regarding the questions you have about feeding raw & kibble that you might be interested in. Right now I'm planning on just feeding raw only.

LoL, no ... no polish or wax. He does have a very nice coat doesn't he? He always has tho, I really haven't noticed much difference switching his diet, but I think he is putting on a little weight.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Cathy, that is pure muscle, not to worry! lol He looks perfect to me!

I cannot wait to try and post a pic of my male schnauzer, I have his face groomed to look like a Great Dame, I do not like the long beard look. Let me know what you think, and be honest if it looks silly I might change it back.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts