Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but there was a dog hurt on a busy road yesterday or the day before. Another dog kept staying by it and not letting anyone near it. Finally they got the injured dog and the other dog went away. They said it was the mother. Not sure which was the mother but I thought it was sweet.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Aww what a heart warming story. :)

The mama dog, now identified as "Chile," suffered a broken left leg. She wore no ID at the time of the accident, but her owner saw the drama on TV, went to the vet center and whisked her away to an animal hospital.
I think I'd die if I was sitting down to watch the news and saw my dogs on TV. Not that it'd ever happen, BUT... I can't imagine that feeling.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Aww what a heart warming story. :)

I think I'd die if I was sitting down to watch the news and saw my dogs on TV. Not that it'd ever happen, BUT... I can't imagine that feeling.
Oh my goodness, no kidding. How scary. Thank God the owner did see it though. That way the dog got help ASAP.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
are you sure the owner saw it?...the gal that was talking and mentioned having seen it on t.v. wasn't his owner, she just worked at the place they took him to....but the pup made it home, so maybe they did and i just didn't hear that part.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
That was an amazing story, I couldn't believe it when I heard it...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I couldn't tell that much of their beauty from the news but I will take your word that they were pretty. Wonder why they were out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts