Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Today show just did a segment on dog rescue!!! They went over misconceptions of adopting from rescue and even took several dogs and had them groomed to show the great potential for rescue dogs. I am very haapy with NBC today!!!:)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think after the negative stigma that came from Oprah adopting a sick rescue and what people already think about the "Dog Pound" it was a move in a great direction.

Two of the dogs that they took and had groomed were full blooded wheaten terriers that were 9 years old and needed to be adopted together. The guy that was from the animal facility were the dogs came from said that dogs that age are almost never adopted due to the fact that they are older and need to be adopted together. I am sure that their sweet faces being on the Today Show got them a home!! :)

Yea Today Show!!! ou are my heros for the day!!!! :) (hmmm... I don't think that smile is big enough for me today!)

·
Registered
172 Posts
It was such an awesome segment. I watch the Today Show pretty much every day and have noticed they've been doing a ton of great pet stories lately--this is the 2nd or 3rd I've seen about rescue dogs :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts