Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be driving to Tirluc's house tomorrow and she's going to try and show me the ropes when I comes to Goosing, and I think we are going to let her Border Collies and my Aussies have a fun run together.

I'll take some pictures of the dogs together, and post them tomorrow when I get back.

Maybe one day all of us Wisconsinites can have a big get-together. how many of us are there?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I will be driving to Tirluc's house tomorrow and she's going to try and show me the ropes when I comes to Goosing, and I think we are going to let her Border Collies and my Aussies have a fun run together.

I'll take some pictures of the dogs together, and post them tomorrow when I get back.

Maybe one day all of us Wisconsinites can have a big get-together. how many of us are there?
I'm in Duluth, MN! I'm literally a 5 minute drive from Superior, Wisconsin.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Erin, Do you honestly think that I would want to show Carsten and Oliver to the world? ha ha You know what they are like. They love to make a fool of their mama. Best to keep that as quiet as I can. lol
Have a blast tomorrow, I will be looking forward to Goose chasing pictures. :)

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Do all the folks who live near the arctic do these group hugs?...to stay warm?...because they share a common 'dog bond'? Have fun!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
yeah, looking forward to it, Erin (i just hope we have lots of geese on the river...right now that's the only place we can chase w/out a call)

and Inga, your kids can't make any more of a fool of you than mine do of me....they like to play these "i don't know what you're talking about" games all the time....

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

There were some geese but they hit the water as soon as they heard the Borders barking.

This is just Tirluc's and my dogs (plus a couple) running around at the Winnegamie Dog Club

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I was going to say "which one of you got a Golden and didn't tell anyone?" lol
Looks like fun. :)

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Golden belongs to a friend of Tirluc's

It was nice meeting you Tirluc! Inga will have to bring her big mooses along next tome to play at the dog run

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
yeah, same w/ you Keechak....and Inga, that's a given...i think your kids would have a blast....

Titch was very good w/ Kechara and Jack but he sure had issues w/ poor Hawkeye....but they all got on pretty good, for the most part (Hawk really liked Tir:D)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Hm, no worries then Carsten had a thing for poor little Hawkeye as well. Thankfully, Hawk is WAY faster then Carsten on his best day. No worries about him getting caught, unless Titch chases him right to Carsten.
I watched your video of all your dogs running and I have to admit, I think that would be far too much excitement for Carsten. Oliver can't run at all because of his leg so he would have to stay home for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts