Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pierce visits dentist for removal of lower left canine molar. Fingers crossed please.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers for Pierce ... and yourself too. :)

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good wishes coming. But, Should be less traumatic for Pierce, than it is for your wallet :)

Let us know...
Amen, on the wallet, somewhere between 5 to $900.00, good news is the vomiting episodes etc that he was bothered with 6 weeks ago appear to be history. We are now on 43rd day since last problem.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pierce visits dentist for removal of lower left canine molar. Fingers crossed please.
Well it turned out 1 molar and 4 incisors extracted all is well, he took it like a trooper.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Great news! :) Good boy Pierce!

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pierce says Thank You.

He says his movie star dreams are probably cancelled due to his new smile now.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
His pill program as follows, Carprofen (Rimadyl) 75 mg per tablet for anti inflammatory 2 pills daily. Tramadol 50mg per tablet a mild opiate for pain, 2 to 3 pills a day. He was great, when they brought him up I was off to one side and wife was closer and he was glad to see her and then I talked and immediately he started the extreme tail/butt wiggle and did about as much as he could do considering the dope running through him. (it was cool) He was very happy to see us.

Oh they cleaned his teeth also so I did not think the 671.00 was a bad price with 5 teeth extract, cleaning, x-rays and all.

Last night I took him out in small yard before bed and he did not pee, we then got him ready for bed with us after spreading some plastic on bedroom rug with light blanket over plastic as it might feel strange if he walked at night on just plastic, at least it would protect the rug a bit. How silly of us, at 11:30 he got up walked around to my side of bed and did the ear/body shaking stuff and it woke me and out we went where he immediately got his duty done.

He would not eat anything last night so he got no pills but this morning he ate a cup of soaked food and then we got the liver sausage out and he got his 1st pills with no problems.

He is crashed now on his front-room Mat/Bed.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Good Dog! Remember, when they need him for a stand-in for Tom Cruise in Top Gun 2, you can get implants, prosthetics, or dentures for a better smile :)

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good Dog! Remember, when they need him for a stand-in for Tom Cruise in Top Gun 2, you can get implants, prosthetics, or dentures for a better smile :)
Sad to say, would not work, afraid of heights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts