Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Which photo should I use on my website?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
She's beautiful. Congratulations on getting her:) I know you have been waiting awhile.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Alright for what it is worth I voted number 2 but I think I like how her body looks in 1 and 3. It is a simple matter of camera angels and lighting but in the second picture she looks a little thin. I know she is young and she will fill out but she looks like she could put on 5-10 pounds. (I could donate those to her ;) )
I like the movement shots too. She can really reach. Coming from a NON GSD person I have to say, they always look like they are wearing slippers or their feet are really big when moving. They drop their hocks and pasterns down so low. Not like the German Tanks (Rottweilers) which move more straight up. She is a beauty Xeph. I can't wait to see her a year or so from now. When are you going to Texas?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I know she is young and she will fill out but she looks like she could put on 5-10 pounds.
She needs about 5. She's not just immature, she is SKINNY! Ask Keechak :p

We're doing high quality canned/kibble mix right now.

And Elana, that photo is GORGEOUS!!

We leave for Texas 4 AM Friday morning. Delphi will be at class tonight and Thursday :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Hm, thanks for the reminder. I forgot about class tonight. ;)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Are you going to try conformation class? Cause I think you should xD

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Um, NO. Been there, done that. ;)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
What's tonight then before conf? o_O!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Agility.... But I was thinking it was Wednesday :) I have my days all screwed up lately. :(

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Everybody think majors xD

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You might have a shot at majors in GSD down here. Not sure what GSD are currently running, but it's not too terribly large. I'll ask Heather and see...

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I saw the point schedule. Everybody's telling me that EVERYTHING should be majors this year and not to go off numbers from last year.

However, Jimmy also shows at these clusters, and apparently last year was just plain dumb luck that he was hunting in Africa.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I don't know, GSD haven't been that big this year. I have GSD breeder friends down here, I'll ask about our summer shows.

·
Registered
966 Posts
She's so pretty!

I like 7 or 1 the most. I don't like 2 because she's on a slope and it makes her look a little off balance. But then, I don't know anything about conformation, so my opinion isn't worth a whole lot. :eek:

Watching this unfold is giving me a ton of questions.
Are you going to hold a couple puppies back to see how they turn out?
Why is she a little underweight? Just not too keen on her food?
When do you start taking deposits? Do you wait until an ultrasound shows puppies?
Who gets to choose puppies (out of you and the other co-owner)? How does that get arranged? Is it really hard to judge a puppy?
If you hold back puppies, would you start training them (for schH, or other things)?

Sorry for the curiosity explosion. You don't have to answer if you don't have time.
Good luck with her!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
She is beautiful! I know Chance is no show dog by any means, but he looks a lot like her! Shes gorgeous!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts