Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't understand what Zoey's deal is with my transcription headsets ( I cant tell you how many of my headsets she has eaten) or my ear buds (that I have taken to using instead, as they are cheaper than the entire headset).

The thing is, if I am in the room, she shows no interest whatsoever. I could leave them on the floor, and she doesnt come near them. Not even a sideways glance. I go to refill my water bottle, or to the bathroom and come out and there she is, chomping happily away.

And it isnt like I leave them lying around on the floor. I unplug them, put them up on a shelf, or the top of the computer desk. Somehow, she manages to get them and chew them incredibly fast.

I don't get the fascination. She doesn't bother anyone elses earbuds but mine. Tonight she got the rubbery tip off my good, new set of ear buds. Thankfully I noticed quickly before seh had the chance to ingest them.

I guess Im going to have to get a steel lock box for my headsets or ear buds for every time I have to blink and not stare right at them to protect them.

She doesnt otherwise get into stuff like this that she isnt supposed to. I wonder what the deal is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe your ear wax tastes good? I know that's gross to think about but chances are that there are traces of wax on the earbuds and that dog could certainly smell it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts