Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday that i was waiting to be called in at the vet my son got excited to see the other dogs walk in...i asked 2 of the owners that had just walked in if he could pet them...they said yes not to worry that they were used to being around kids...so in comes a third person (with no pet so im guessing she is there to pick up her pet) she sees my son petting the dogs looks at me and says i souldn't let him play with other dogs or trust them cuz at least her chihuahua would not be happy to have a kid touching her....

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Well, she's sort of rude to comment without any reason to comment, but maybe she was in a round about way making it known that he would not be allowed to pet her dog? I don't want kids to pet my dogs, especially not in the vets office, but I wouldn't just randomly comment about someones kid petting someone ELSES dog.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Talk about RUDE!! How was it any of her business anyway?!? :mad:

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Maybe she just doesn't like children? Not everyone does.

She is Unimportant. Let it go.

·
Super Moderator
11,846 Posts
Interesting responses, considering that so many of us get livid over something said on an Internet forum, by someone (in many cases) without a name or a face who's many miles away.

I hope we can remember that the next time we're feeling defensive here on dog forums.

Like a lot of you, I'll take things WAY to personally sometimes in my daily life. I've learned not to react physically, because they put grownups in jail for that, so I stew over it, think about it for WAY too long and let it ruin too much of my day.

It's kind of nice to be able to come in here and vent instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts