Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just (today!) ordered a bag of TOTW from doggiefood.com and NOW I see it's part of the Diamond recall! I really hope they have already pulled the bad bags... :doh:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Just be sure to make sure it's not one of the affected bags before you feed it. Sydney's about halfway through a bag (which is like a month's worth of food) and I threw away the physical bag when I poured it into an airtight container, so I have no way of knowing if it was from a bad batch. Since she's been fine on it this long I'm going to go ahead and finish what's left, but I'm pretty sure I won't be re-purchasing once this bag is up. Too bad, she did really well on it and loved the taste. :(

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, good news! :) The company emailed me earlier this week that they wouldn't be sending the TOTW due to the recalls and asked me to choose another food. I picked an Earthborn grain-free food which wouldn't have qualified for the coupon (10% off +free shipping) I was able to use on my TOTW, but the company honored it anyhow. :) Whoop whoop!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Received 2 30 lb bags of recalled TOTW from Doggiefood.com the day the recall was posted. They were great, recommended Earthborn and handled the recall. Hope my 2 dogs will do well on Earthborn. I am impressed with doggiefood.com service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts