Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She did great! Her 1st day she was pretty confused, but she did get her QC and today she ran in both trials perfectly and took 4th place!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Wow, she looks like she's having a blast!!

Is she an Ibizan hound? I have a big soft spot for sight hounds.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Beautiful dog! She looks like she is having so much fun. :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Beautiful dog and photos! :) Coursing is awesome ... I love to watch and did attend with an Afghan many moons ago! It is so wonderful to watch these sight hounds in action! So graceful too! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you everyone! Yes she is an Ibizan Hound :) She had a blast and we can't wait to go again!

Beautiful dog and photos! :) Coursing is awesome ... I love tThe o watch and did attend with an Afghan many moons ago! It is so wonderful to watch these sight hounds in action! So graceful too! :)
The Afghan's are amazing to watch run!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
She looks like she's flying!

I SO want to do coursing with Kabota. He'd only ever win last place, but he would love the chasing and running so much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She looks like she's flying!

I SO want to do coursing with Kabota. He'd only ever win last place, but he would love the chasing and running so much.
I bet you would love it! There were some non sighthounds running our club doesn't offer CAT tests so it was just fun runs, but alot of them seemed to have a blast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts