Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

What breed of dog do you have now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I have a miniature Dachshund, a Norwegian Elkhound, some sort of Lab mix, some sort of GSD mix, and an Alaskan Husky. I would put he is a mix, but that seems redundant as Alaskans already are a type and if he IS mixed with a non-Alaskan dog it doesn't really matter since he still is a mix. See, redundant?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
5 papillons

·
Banned
122 Posts
Lab/German Shepherd Dog mix.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have 3 Italian Greyhounds, an Italian Greyhound mix (Probably with Rat Terrier is my best guess), and an Afghan Hound.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have a Pit Bull, Boston Terriers, and a Boxer... you could add those as I know other people on here have them as well! Other dogs I know a lot of people on here have that aren't listed are Border Collie, German Shepherd, Beagle, Great Dane, Greyhound, Mastiff, Yorkshire Terrier... and lots more! You could also add "mixed breed" or "mutt".
Thx for ur advice! The survey result is important to my report, I must take it serious!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have a basset hound mix, a beagle/lab mix, a beagle, and a mystery mutt (Sasha - no one really has any clue what she is)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
2 border collies
1 Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
1 Collie X Borzoi
1 JRT X
Wow! happiness dog family!

Thank you so much!!!!! Really a great help to me!!!!

I think it would be beneficial to have a slot for mixbreeds - perhaps differentiated by size. ie: small mixed breed, medium mixed breed, larger mixed breed :)

SOB
Yup, I want to correct the options but don't know how to do, there seems no modify buttons for me to do so. But I would write down the items on paper.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If it's not too late, I would change your survey to allow multiple choices and I would differentiate between small/med/lg mutts and sm/med/lg purebred dogs. I only say this because I am a stats major myself and love surveys 

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I didn't vote because there wasn't an appropriate option and I didn't want to get voted twice in case that would mess things up for you.

I have a small mixed breed dog, 20 pounds and most likely a mix of beagle, rat terrier, jack russel terrier and or blue heeler.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts