What breed of dog do you have now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, everyone. I'm new here and I'm still a student. My teacher asked me to carry on a survey about pets, and must hand in in few weeks. So could you please help me complete this following poll? I just want to know about what breed of doggie do you have now.

I'm not quite familiar with all breed name of dogs, you could tell me other breeds that haven't been metioned here. Thank you all !!!! :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a Pit Bull, Boston Terriers, and a Boxer... you could add those as I know other people on here have them as well! Other dogs I know a lot of people on here have that aren't listed are Border Collie, German Shepherd, Beagle, Great Dane, Greyhound, Mastiff, Yorkshire Terrier... and lots more! You could also add "mixed breed" or "mutt".

·
Registered
24 Posts
That sounds like a fun project!
I second the suggestion that you add mixed breed or mutt, because I don't really know which breeds comprise my dog.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I have a Siberian husky puppy and an 8 year old papillon (toy breed)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I have two Schnoodles ( those are poodle/schnauzer mixes) and one Doberman/Rottweiler/Shepherd mix.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
2 border collies
1 Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
1 Collie X Borzoi
1 JRT X

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Tell you all breeds that haven't been mentioned here? That's gonna take a while, there are over 400 dog breeds currently in existence. :p

I have a White Swiss Shepherd, so I clicked 'other large breeds'.

·
Registered
475 Posts
American Eskimo. She's a miniature, not a standard, so she'd fall under the category of "small breed" I suppose (they range about 10 to 20 lbs, and 12" - 15" at the shoulder).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts