Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys but I love Costco........I seem to live there.

I guess it doesn't help that my husband is a store manager for Costco LOL

Today my husband called me to let me know they just got into and will be carrying all summer !!!!!!! FRONTLINE for all sizes!!!!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Oooo lucky! I don't have a Costco near me, I joined BJ's which is similar but not as good imo. They don't have anything like Kirklands food either, only the same stuff as the grocery store. :(

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mom lives in GA .....she has to drive about 45 min to get to her Costco:(

Here in NOVA they are practically on every street corner :D

·
Banned
352 Posts
And just in time, too. Gonna have to check it out.

We have had only one problem with service dog access at Costco, and the store manager cleared it up fast after it was brought to his attention.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And just in time, too. Gonna have to check it out.

We have had only one problem with service dog access at Costco, and the store manager cleared it up fast after it was brought to his attention.
Wow..thats interesting:eek:

My husbands store has service dogs coming in to train all the time

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
And I love the deal on bully sticks...a dozen 12" sticks for $20. I haven't found anything to beat that price yet, even online.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Costco is great for dog stuff. Cant beat the dog food for the price. I havnt been in my costco for months (as I dont really buy anything but dog and cat food there lol) our costco is like a 3 min drive from me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw the Frontline at Costco the other day - only 35 bucks for a three month supply! I haven't really seen it for under $45 anywhere else. My vet will be bummed, but they're losing my Frontline business. LOVE Costco...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Costco has the best cashews!! (Kirkland brand) The ones at BJ's are too salty.

I belong to both stores because BJ's has my brand of laundry detergent and you can buy things in smaller quantities. I maintain my Costco membership just for the cashews :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Poopie!:( I don't use Frontline...doesn't do the job anymore in the summer. But I might buy a box to keep for the cooler months. In Texas, fleas can be around all year...we haven't had a decent hard freeze in years.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I was so happy the day our Costco opened. Definitely my favorite place to shop!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sometimes I think I live there too, but that's probably because I work there :p I do the unloading of freight at night and I haven't noticed Frontline at our store, but I'll definitely look. I can't believe I could miss something as good as that coming in lol

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Sometimes I think I live there too, but that's probably because I work there :p I do the unloading of freight at night and I haven't noticed Frontline at our store, but I'll definitely look. I can't believe I could miss something as good as that coming in lol
Cheater cheater! ;) A Costco opened sorta near me (mileage wise close, traffic wise, it sucks) and I've only been twice. I'm so used to Sam's I'm having a hard really liking it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's a magical place where you can only buy Mayo in gallon jugs, and butter in 4 pound bricks :)
It's like Sam's Club but not owned by Wal-Mart. If you don't know that, then it's a warehouse that sells everything in bulk at wholesale prices, with a yearly membership required to shop.

Basically, if you've seen Employee of the Month, you've seen the inside of a Costco. It was filmed in one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good info, but you can get it even cheaper at deadfleaz.com... it's about $45 for a 6-month supply there... check it out

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
It's a magical place where you can only buy Mayo in gallon jugs, and butter in 4 pound bricks :)
It's like Sam's Club but not owned by Wal-Mart. If you don't know that, then it's a warehouse that sells everything in bulk at wholesale prices, with a yearly membership required to shop.

Basically, if you've seen Employee of the Month, you've seen the inside of a Costco. It was filmed in one.
Mmmm.... mayo... :p
I'm familiar with Sam's. I mapquested to the nearest Costco: I'm more than an hour away. *sigh*

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mmmm.... mayo... :p
I'm familiar with Sam's. I mapquested to the nearest Costco: I'm more than an hour away. *sigh*
That's too bad, you're missing out on all the magic :p Although, being further away makes it more magical when you do get to go.

I remember when I was a kid I would get excited to go to Costco with my mom. Especially when they were giving out samples. Now, I don't even eat samples on my lunch break... I guess having free food around you all day makes the magic go away :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts