Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys but I love Costco........I seem to live there.

I guess it doesn't help that my husband is a store manager for Costco LOL

Today my husband called me to let me know they just got into and will be carrying all summer !!!!!!! FRONTLINE for all sizes!!!!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Oooo lucky! I don't have a Costco near me, I joined BJ's which is similar but not as good imo. They don't have anything like Kirklands food either, only the same stuff as the grocery store. :(

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
And I love the deal on bully sticks...a dozen 12" sticks for $20. I haven't found anything to beat that price yet, even online.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Costco is great for dog stuff. Cant beat the dog food for the price. I havnt been in my costco for months (as I dont really buy anything but dog and cat food there lol) our costco is like a 3 min drive from me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw the Frontline at Costco the other day - only 35 bucks for a three month supply! I haven't really seen it for under $45 anywhere else. My vet will be bummed, but they're losing my Frontline business. LOVE Costco...

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Costco has the best cashews!! (Kirkland brand) The ones at BJ's are too salty.

I belong to both stores because BJ's has my brand of laundry detergent and you can buy things in smaller quantities. I maintain my Costco membership just for the cashews :rolleyes:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sometimes I think I live there too, but that's probably because I work there :p I do the unloading of freight at night and I haven't noticed Frontline at our store, but I'll definitely look. I can't believe I could miss something as good as that coming in lol

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Sometimes I think I live there too, but that's probably because I work there :p I do the unloading of freight at night and I haven't noticed Frontline at our store, but I'll definitely look. I can't believe I could miss something as good as that coming in lol
Cheater cheater! ;) A Costco opened sorta near me (mileage wise close, traffic wise, it sucks) and I've only been twice. I'm so used to Sam's I'm having a hard really liking it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's a magical place where you can only buy Mayo in gallon jugs, and butter in 4 pound bricks :)
It's like Sam's Club but not owned by Wal-Mart. If you don't know that, then it's a warehouse that sells everything in bulk at wholesale prices, with a yearly membership required to shop.

Basically, if you've seen Employee of the Month, you've seen the inside of a Costco. It was filmed in one.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
It's a magical place where you can only buy Mayo in gallon jugs, and butter in 4 pound bricks :)
It's like Sam's Club but not owned by Wal-Mart. If you don't know that, then it's a warehouse that sells everything in bulk at wholesale prices, with a yearly membership required to shop.

Basically, if you've seen Employee of the Month, you've seen the inside of a Costco. It was filmed in one.
Mmmm.... mayo... :p
I'm familiar with Sam's. I mapquested to the nearest Costco: I'm more than an hour away. *sigh*

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mmmm.... mayo... :p
I'm familiar with Sam's. I mapquested to the nearest Costco: I'm more than an hour away. *sigh*
That's too bad, you're missing out on all the magic :p Although, being further away makes it more magical when you do get to go.

I remember when I was a kid I would get excited to go to Costco with my mom. Especially when they were giving out samples. Now, I don't even eat samples on my lunch break... I guess having free food around you all day makes the magic go away :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.