Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a puli puppy. I want a companion, not a show dog. What is the price range? Thank you,

·
Registered
7,417 Posts
Even though you don't want a show dog, you should still go to a good breeder who will do their best to ensure you get a healthy pup who will live for a long time. I would imagine that most good puli breeders (at least in North America) also show, but will certainly have pet-quality pups that they will sell cheaper than their show prospects. If you're in a bigger, more populated area, there may be a show near you where pulik are registered, so you could go meet the breed and talk to breeders that way. You should also check out the breed club for your country (if you're in the US, it would be this one) and contact a couple of breeders near you. They'll be able to answer your questions about the breed, tell you what to look for in a good breeder, and let you know the price range across the country.

If you are in North America, a pup will probably be fairly expensive ($1000+), as they're not common here. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts