Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in an animal shelter and we currently use Consume to clean the indoor kennels for the dogs. The product is great and really help keep odors at bay, but it is very expensive (about $20/gal) and we use quite a lot of it. We are a non-profit organization and I'm trying to find other products that are just as effective at removing animal waste, urine, bacteria, blood, vomit, and other ickies that can make the pups sick. Any suggestions?

(And unfortunately household remedies like vinegar and water did not fly with our board of directors)

If it's of any benefit, we have 18 indoor kennels, 3 indoor isolation kennels, and 4 outdoor standing runs that all have cement flooring (it's coated with some type of pink/grey sealer but I do not know exactly what it is).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use a Top Performance product called "Wintergreen-256" and have been quite pleased with it. It mixes 1/2 oz to a gallon of water. one gallon makes 256 gallons of solution, works great and smells really good. I get mine from Petedge, I'm sorry I don't remember the cost but its reasonable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts