Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm new here but I thought maybe this was the way to go. I'm looking for a good pair of cordless cordless clippers for regular grooming. I've gotten tired of my 5speed Andis clippers giving me hell and wanted to try this route. Any suggestions on cordless clippers that use A5 blades?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Wahl, Oster, and Andis all make cordless clippers that take regular A5 blades. I've not used any of them, though.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Wahl, Oster, and Andis all make cordless clippers that take regular A5 blades. I've not used any of them, though.
The best cordless clippers I have found and I have tried many are from Amazon and are Codos Pro Clippers. Less than $100.00. Think they were about $50.0 and have used them for over two years now and lots of faces, feet and only just recently changed the blade. It came with two of them.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The best cordless clippers I have found and I have tried many are from Amazon and are Codos Pro Clippers. Less than $100.00. Think they were about $50.0 and have used them for over two years now and lots of faces, feet and only just recently changed the blade. It came with two of them.
Those don't look like they take A5 blades, though?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am wanting to use the cordless as a primary clippers. I'm just trying to figure out which would be best. Reviews on sites are always questionable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts