Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading a lot in preparation for getting a puppy this summer. I'm preparing to buy all of the necessities, but I'm wondering what really awesome products are out there that you just can't live without. There are always the standards that can be found at any pet store, but I love finding small companies online who make great quality products.

As an example, a friend recommended dog beds by Molly Mutt (mollymutt.com). They make doggy duvets in a variety of cute fabrics - you can fill them with a standard dog bed, or recycle old clothes and towels for an eco-friendly option. I think their crate covers are really cute too and I love the fabrics so much more than the standard stuff I've seen in pet stores.

So what products do you love?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our babies were the inspiration for puppylight.com Not only are they a great product for safety but, it is hilarious to see them running around at night with their high beams on. Our short clips and pix dont do the product justice because we have to shoot while its still fairly bright.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm trying to think of all the stuff I've ordered for the dog instead of buying in store and my small list is Boomerang pet tags (love them!) and from WAG.com, an IQ treat ball, Advantix II and our Lupine collar & leash set. Most everything else I found at Agway or Tractor Supply Company.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BassetMixUp, thanks for the suggestions! I heard of Boomerang tags somewhere else too, so they seem to have a great reputation. I'll look into all of the stuff you mentioned!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I like Boomerang tags too! They are great quality and the customer service is fab.

Also, I really like the hemp collar we got biscuit from Earthdog. It's softer than a nylon collar and very durable, and they come in tons of cute patterns. They're made in the USA by a small business, which I also like. They're sort of spendy so I wouldn't bother until your pup is done growing, but I wanted to throw it out there!

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hamandeggs, I just checked out Earthdog's site and they have some really nice products. I love how all of the color patterns are named for different dogs at the company - so cute. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nicole, thanks for the link.

I'm getting a Welsh Springer Spaniel.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Just a reminder folks, other than our site sponsors, NO ONE is allowed to have signatures advertising their businesses. Our Site sponsors pay to advertise and have to follow some pretty strict rules to keep the site spam free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts