Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
with one "topic" word, make a sentence to go with it. just want to hear the funny opinions/one word stories/anything people have about "controversial" topics.

Ready? Go!

Topic words:
Mutt
Purebred
Raw Feeding
Cesar Milan
Euthanasia
Cropping/Docking
BSL
Spaying/Neutering
Vaccinations
Outdoor Dog
Showing
Puppy Mill

me:
mutts are awesome, until you show up to get your new service dog in training, and the "lab-mix" looks like a black and white hound with a head thats way too small.
one day i'm going to own a purebred dog, and its going to be freaking awesome when I can actually make successful predictions.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Caesar Milan said that cropping my 9 month old pregnant bitch would turn her aggressive and I cannot have a aggressive puppies, they might bite through the chains I'm going to keep them on. She's a purebred Dane-poo (great dane and poodle, duh) and the couple that I bought her from (at a Walmart parking lot) said that she should have a great temperament because her mom and dad were super sweet dogs... but I didn't get to meet them so now I'm worried.

Hows that?
...or is this supposed to be a serious question/statement?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caesar Milan said that cropping my 9 month old pregnant bitch would turn her aggressive and I cannot have a aggressive puppies, they might bite through the chains I'm going to keep them on.

Hows that?
hahaha i didnt mean you had to include all the words in ONE sentence. thinking more one word per sentence. anything goes!

but serious kudos for that one. i hate when my female gets pregnant on her first heat because she was in the backyard. does she have no sense? I would also suggest a stronger chain, and possibly one around each tail too....unless you dock them.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Caesar Milan said that cropping my 9 month old pregnant bitch would turn her aggressive and I cannot have a aggressive puppies, they might bite through the chains I'm going to keep them on. She's a purebred Dane-poo (great dane and poodle, duh) and the couple that I bought her from (at a Walmart parking lot) said that she should have a great temperament because her mom and dad were super sweet dogs... but I didn't get to meet them so now I'm worried.

Hows that?
I hope the dad wasn't a pit bull, because you know they can turn on you at any time and kill your kids.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope the dad wasn't a pit bull, because you know they can turn on you at any time and kill your kids.
True story. I heard pitbulls exclusively eat babies and breathe fire

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Are you kidding me? I'd never breed my beautiful purbreed to a pittbull. Those are horrible dogs! Their brains outgrow their skulls and they attack everyone! I bred my purbreed danepoo with my brother's mutt. It's a real pretty and sweet dog (except with strangers) and everybody knows that mutts are super-more healthy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I read that they are directly descended from dragons and that they use wolverines as chew toys

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I don't want to spay my puppy. I want her to experience motherhood first. If I don't let her do that, she won't feel complete. My neighbor has a dog. I bet they'll make great puppies together. I should be able to get $2500 a piece, don't you think?.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I don't want to spay my puppy. I want her to experience motherhood first. If I don't let her do that, she won't feel complete. My neighbor has a dog. I bet they'll make great puppies together. I should be able to get $2500 a piece, don't you think?.
Not if your neighbor's dog is a pit bull, because as we all know, they are descended from dragons and breathe fire. Even when their jaws are locked together on a 3-year old's arm.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Not if your neighbor's dog is a pit bull, because as we all know, they are descended from dragons and breathe fire. Even when their jaws are locked together on a 3-year old's arm.
So, you think I should ask for more? Cause my neighbor's dog is a cute dragon and breathes green fire.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
So, you think I should ask for more? Cause my neighbor's dog is a cute dragon and breathes green fire.
I do. I think you should bread it to a purebread puggle or a fullblooded cockapool. Just make sure the daddy ain't fed raw tho. I herd that onse dogs git the taste of blood they devlpe a taste for it. But w/e you do, don't bread it to a show dog their all 100% inbred.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I do. I think you should bread it to a purebread puggle or a fullblooded cockapool. Just make sure the daddy ain't fed raw tho. I herd that onse dogs git the taste of blood they devlpe a taste for it. But w/e you do, don't bread it to a show dog their all 100% inbred.
Nothin a little plastic surgery and a few snips wont' take care of. I'm not worryin about raw. My dogs eat only treats and pizza. It's good for their coat.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I have an outdoor dog inside of a four foot chain link fence and it really doesn't matter as long as he has a bucket of dirty water and I throw him a bone or two a day. He can sleep under the porch or something cause his dog house is too small anyways.
Anyways then I don't have to worry about him peeing and stuff in my house. So what if he gets out of the fence ... it is not my problem anymore if he runs away. Uh ... well you win some and you lose some. Wow ... now that I think about it ... maybe I shouldn't have wasted that money on a micro chip?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts