Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Im looking for a good container to hold my dog food....one thats airtight and will keep out bugs and keep the food fresh.....any suggestions?? Ive looked at store and cant seem to find what I want....

·
Registered
818 Posts
What store have you looked in? There are alot of good containers I have seen. In fact, Petsmart has some good ones. Actually, so does Target and Wal-Mart! I found mine at Target, I believe. It holds 25 pounds of food, is human food grade plastic, has a good latching lid, and has wheels. Oh yeah, it's also see thru, which I like. All for 14.99! I also bought the smaller one (no wheels - holds 10 lbs.) for treats for 9.99. There are also containers called "vittle vaults" that are popular. The lid screws on tight. I believe these are more expensive and are not wheeled or see-thru. Petsmart carries them, I think. Just make sure the plastic is approved by the FDA and is food-grade.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I got 2 at Petsmart. One for the cats food and one for the dogs food. It is airtight, clear plastic and on wheels. It holds up to 45lbs dry dog food and 40lbs dry catfood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts