Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother rescued his puppy from a bad situation a few months back. He was told she was a pitbull/rottweiler mix, but as she's gotten older, we're not seeing that mix. I'm beginning to think maybe dobie/schnauzer/pit mix, but Idk... What do y'all think? She's about 6 months old and only 26 lbs.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I see rottie/pit in her, esp in her face.. she looks like she is going to be a big dog. Lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't really see any pitt at all. I'm thinking westie/rottie with a huge dose of mutt. I only say westie because the texture of the fur and shape of the face. We used to have one that always laid with his legs straight back. She is definitely adorable though :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
There's definitely some sort of terrier in her. kinda small for a dobie, too, and there are numerous breeds with that black and tan coloration.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
JRT Mix, maybe.

Honestly, breed guessing and speculating is fun, but there's a point when the mutt has had mutt for so many generations that you never know what's in there.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I see some sort of Terrier and wire haired mix there. :) Maybe Schnauzer? .... both my Schnauzer mixes lay that way all the time. Lol!

BTW ... I am glad your Brother rescued! Thank you! And she is adorable! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank y'all. I know colors can be deceiving, but I assume something along the lines of a dobie/schnauzer mix because she looks JUST like one I found through a google search. But I guess we'll never really know.

·
Banned
78 Posts
I'd say Jack Russel Terrier mix. With maybe some Pittie(one of the smaller 'pit bull' breeds, like a Staffordshire). Other than that, I'd have to agree with above statements and that she's just a mix of mixes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts