I'd appreciate some advice on a situation I'm in with my breeder. After much research, we found a reputable breeder for a Havanese puppy we are looking for. Puppy is now 3 weeks old. We drove to see the puppy who was adorable and then we put down a $500 deposit to reserve the puppy. The breeder is very knowledgeable and informative. We spoke on the phone before the deposit was made regarding the AKC pedigree info and health of the parents etc; I was satisfied and comfortable with the info she provided. She has a contract online which we completed and sent back to her with deposit. There is a final page of the contract which she is supposed to sign and send back to us which we're still waiting for. After receiving the deposit, she has not replied to any of my correspondence. This is concerning as she's been super responsive previously. We've emailed, called and texted her to follow up on receiving the final page of the contract and also some pics of the puppy which she'd promised that she would send weekly. It's been almost 10 days since she last replied. Yesterday I texted her to ask if she was OK as we've not heard from her. No reply. We're very concerned and not really sure what to do from here. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.